Vertical Manager - Chemical at Boyen Haddin
Views:152 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HOD - Maintenance - Chemicals/Fertilizaers (18-30 yrs)
HOD - Maintenance
Position: HOD - Maintenance
Location: Kakinada (AP)
Qualifications: B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
Age: 45 - 50 years
Languages Known- English is essential. Knowledge in Hindi & Telugu is desirable.
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Planning, Managing, and coordinating all the activities of the Department.
2. To identify areas of improvement and implement measures for Productivity improvement.
3. Studying and implementation of modifications needed for Safety and Reliability.
4. To carryout Risk Assessment Studies / Hazop Studies and implement Risk mitigation measures. Identifying possible hazards well in advance and guiding / planning for safe execution of the critical jobs.
5. Planning of Turnaround of units for all Static and major rotary equipment which include tools and tackles requirement, spare parts requirement, and maintenance procedures to be adapted.
6. Conducting root cause analysis for in-house quality problems.
7. Approval of purchase/service orders as per the financial authorities defined from time to time.
8. Budget and Spares management.
9. Conversant with Modern Codes and Standards and Handling of Heavy Equipment.
10. Liaison with Statutory / Government Agencies like IBR.
11. Handling Maintenance Contracts and Contract Workmen pertaining to the Department.
Interested candidates share your resume on WhatsApp: 8962263562
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.