HR Manager at HMD Global
Views:495 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
HMD Global - Tax Lead - India (10-15 yrs)
Role : Team Head
Reporting To CFO
- Responsible for managing all India Direct and Indirect tax matters including Corporate Income Tax , Transfer Pricing , GST, Customs etc.
- Responsible for strategic tax planning for achieving business optimized solutions.
- Have Tax View on all Contracts , Agreements , MOU's etc with Customers , Vendors , Manufacturing Partners and other service providers.
- Preparation of P&L for Advance Tax , State GST Audits & Assessments etc
- Ensuring high level of Accuracy on Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Tax Compliances.
Qualifications / Key Skills:
- 10-14 years' experience in Tax with in depth understanding of all areas of TAX
- Fluent in English and good presentation skills in Multi National Environment
- CA by Qualification preferable
- Existing experience of Telecom / Mobile Handset business is desirable or similar experience from consumer goods business.
- Knowledge of SAP important to ensure implementation of changes in Tax Structures in close collaboration with SAP / Tech Team.
- Should have worked in a Mid Size Organization ~1500+ Cr Annual Turnover
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.