HR Manager at HMD Global
Views:653 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
HMD Global - Sourcing Manager (5-7 yrs)
- Sourcing Manager is responsible for Sourcing initiatives in his area.
- He/she sets together with Sourcing team strategies and practices related to supplier portfolio, supplier selection and supplier management including assessments and purchasing terms and conditions to help ensure products or services ordered are delivered on time at the best quality and value.
- Job also includes work on policies and methodologies for sourcing new products or services, approving suppliers, and determining when products should be single sources or to multi sourced to provide for a stable and consistent supply.
- Sourcing manager collaborates with internal business partners to understand demand and supplier and technology trends, and analyzes financial information related to total cost of ownership to identify opportunities for cost reductions.
1. Oversees supplier relationships ensuring contract terms and supplier technology, quality, supply, cost and corporate sustainability requirements are met. Develops short- and long-range plans to improve performance trough supplier consolidation, co-operation and reduce the total cost of ownership for products and services.
2. Leads supplier technology, quality, supply, cost and financial evaluation and communicates company expectations and standards and negotiate contract terms with suppliers.
3. Monitors with the team supplier performance and generate reports for colleagues and stakeholders. Performance management enables to identify and manage risk.
4. Act as the supplier leadership interface informing organization and markets developments or discuss demand and supply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.