HR Manager at HMD Global
Views:958 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HMD Global - Regional Business Manager - Sales (10-15 yrs)
Company Background :
Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, HMD Global Oy is the new home of Nokia phones and tablets. HMD designs and markets a range of smartphones and feature phones targeted at a range of consumers and price points. With a successful launch of multiple smartphones in India
Our Sales and Marketing teams work on one common goal - make sure that the world knows about all the awesome products that we bring to the market by continuously finding the most compelling ways to introduce our wares. That is what inspires us to work every day. Now - this is your chance to join a team that strives to put the exclamation point on peoples' days by world class creative executions. You think you have got what it takes- This is your chance. Grab it!
1. Manage a team of Sales managers and Territory Managers
2. Plan & Execute the Distribution strategy - managing the footprint plan & rightsizing it to deliver the smartphone focus for the organization.
3. Execute the channel strategy- leading to greater yield for the business.
4. Management of sellout focus through an outsourced Field force team comprising of Field force head, FF Sales Managers& Sales consultants.
5. Establish & execute the Gear strategy.
6. BM will provide thought leadership and support to the SM team & work on development & training for management trainee & any lateral hires.
Key Deliverables :
1. Planning & monitoring the sellout budgets.
2. Drive the sell through plans & ensuring it to be in line with LO growth objectives.
3. Track Distribution Basics namely, RDS Infrastructure and People, Training, WOD Target Achievement and analyze the Sales Results - Sell-in, sell thru and sell out performance, Audit scores across RDSs and Sales Reps in the territory.
4. Track ACUMEN usage and benefits in terms of SAI improvement through replenishment-based ordering, Faster Claim settlement and user-friendly MIS availability through MY ACUMEN.
5. Monitoring of Distribution health of RDS by ensuring proper stocks norms & investment in the business - delivering on the selling plans
Understanding Channels :
- Acquires, interprets and applies fact-based distribution and trade channel data; uses market, trade customer, segmentation and categorization information to plan the execution of activities that drive demand and sustainable sales growth through different direct and indirect channels. Balances different channel execution priorities to maximize the overall results in the territory.
Business Acumen :
- Applies knowledge and insight (related to consumers, customers, markets and Nokia business) to sales execution decisions in order to increase Nokia value
Solution Selling :
- Supports the creation of a Nokia value proposition that is tailored to the customer's business and needs and helps in its selling effectively in the customer organization to increase the value for the customer, Nokia and our distribution partners.
Business Planning :
- Creates and implements short / medium term execution plan by collecting and analyzing relevant information, and using resources, tools and processes in order to achieve targets
Relating & Networking :
- Establishes strong relationships & collaborates effectively with colleagues, partners and customers. Builds useful networks of contacts inside and outside the organization. Manages conflict and relates well to people in the LO, purposely seeking contacts and maintaining a dialogue with key parties.
Leading & Coaching :
- Sets direction based on sales strategy, engaging others with a clear direction, goals and targets. Motivates and empowers colleagues and partner teams.
Persuading and Influencing :
- Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating. Makes a strong personal impression on others. Promotes ideas on behalf of self or others. Makes effective use of the network to influence and persuade others