HR Manager at HMD Global
Views:304 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
HMD Global - Manager - SAP (7-12 yrs)
Manager SAP - HMD Global
We are building our internal IT capability and are seeking to recruit a SAP Manager who will manage the entire SAP team, leading them technically and will work with the Engineers supporting SAP with strong analytical, communication skills to resolve any issues and escalations.
- Minimum of Bachelors of engineering (B.E, B.Tech) degree in Information Management or Computer Science with Business/Supply chain similar experience with MBA (preferred) from reputed educational institutions.
- Total Years of Experience : 7-10 years and above in SAP,MM,SCM,SD,FI, SAP ABAP on Hana/UI5/Fiori
- SAP Software Development, Solution Architecting in Information Technology HCM, MM, SD, PP, QM, CRM, MDG and FI/CO functional modules using versions SAP, ECC and S/4 HANA.
- Experience in Finance, Treasury, SD, ATP, MM, SCM, S4 HANA, FICO, Odata and UI annotations
- Experience in S4HANA, ABAP on HANA, AMDPs, creation of CDS Views and External views and stored procedures and OData services Apps activation.
- ABAP Development of RICEF objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms)
- Expertise in HR-ABAP using logical database reports, report categories, info types operations, clusters reading, HR-Forms development.
- Expertise in data migration/consolidation activities from SAP to SAP and Legacy to SAP.
- Worked on international projects with cross-cultural global teams for building custom processes to fulfil business needs.
- Extensively worked on multiple full life-cycle SAP implementations, support projects experience, Rollout and migration projects.
- Together worked with Busines Development, Project Management, Technical and quality teams for Business proposals, Estimations, Project plans, deliveries, Blue prints, Technical design solutions and quality documentation.
- Expertise in concepts of end-to-end project planning and implementation from scope management, to activity sequencing, effort & cost estimation, risk analysis to quality management in line with international guidelines and norms.
- Fluent written and spoken English with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership skills with ability to conceptualize and communicate complex topics in a clear and understandable manner.
- Experience on virtual, global and multicultural organization.
- In depth Integration and process understanding, resolving conflicts, team building and regular timely updates to management.
- This role is based out from Bengaluru.
Responsibilities will include:
- 7-10+ years' experience in IT/SAP technologies, experience of S4 HANA central finance (experience of other SAP technologies e.g. Fiori, Integration: CPI, Webservice, SOAP, BRF+) Implementation and support experience.
- Design, configuration and functional/technical specifications in Supply Chain, Sales and Distribution area system solutions in SAP S4 HANA
- Technical ownership of SAP S4 HANA set-up in areas of Sales and Distribution
- Co-ordination with other SAP modules, Support and HEC basis team
- Testing: Unit and integration testing, script creation, helping in user acceptance testing and test defect co-ordination.
- Training: Training and user guide documentation, training end users.
- Support issues solving in complex support issues (L2, L3)
- Solid understanding of the Supply Chain; Sales and Distribution and Materials management processes. Ability to transform business processes to system solutions.
- SAP modules SD, MM, IBP, GTS, PP, AaTP
- Basic understanding of the Authorization set-ups in SAP S4 HANA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.