HiveMinds - Brand Strategist (5-12 yrs)
The person will be responsible for -
- Ongoing management, continuity and execution of social media marketing strategies and programs on the behalf of the assigned clients
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses
- Developing Brand architecture, positioning and strategy
- Ensure daily program requirements are being executed and that overall program goals are being met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis (on schedule and on goal).
- Proactively ensure issues, successes and key insights are being escalated and reported in a timely manner throughout a campaign
- Work with the team or solely to identify relevant and targeted influencers as well as the overall outreach strategy.
Core Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Provide daily supervision and execution of client campaigns.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Work closely with external clients as well as internal team to ensure campaigns are on strategy, on time and on target.
- Serve as community and relationship manager for brands and resolve issues as they arise.
- Create weekly social media program status reports detailing key insights, popular content topics, community quotes and monitoring results; work with analytics team and oversee preparation of metrics, tracking and activity reports as based on client reporting needs.
- Ensure metrics are met and reported on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, as per client's requirements.