HiveMinds - Branch Head/Business Unit Head - Digital Marketing (8-12 yrs)
The person will be responsible for:
- Build upon HiveMinds - position as a leading Digital Marketing Agency and achieve financial growth.
- Define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key clients relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Responsible for profitability and overall operations of the branch.
- Revenue generation through new account development for Digital Marketing (SEO, SMM, Branding, Creative & PPC, etc.) and key account management.
- Developing relevant business proposals.
- Monitor market intelligence within the industry in terms of new customers, new projects, and competitive activity.
- Responsible for servicing/retaining clients.
- Provide value addition to existing clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met individually & by the team.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance.
Skill set required:
- Expertise in SEO, SMM, Creative strategy to align with business goals
- Tactics and execution; Experience in supervising and executing client campaigns
- Team Management and Strategizing
- Creative mind set
- Optimizing content and technology
- Excellent communication skills, to be able to express our company's views creatively.
- Experienced in leading client meetings & business development activities.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Great Leadership Skills
- Work closely with external clients as well as internal team to ensure campaigns are on strategy, on time and on target.
- Help the team to create weekly Digital Marketing program status reports and Review.