HiveMinds - Branch Head/Business Unit Head - Digital Marketing (8-12 yrs)
The person will be responsible for:
- Build upon HiveMinds - position as a leading Digital Marketing Agency and achieve financial growth.
- Define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key clients relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Responsible for profitability and overall operations of the branch.
- Revenue generation through new account development for Digital Marketing (SEO, SMM, Branding, Creative & PPC, etc.) and key account management.
- Developing relevant business proposals.
- Monitor market intelligence within the industry in terms of new customers, new projects, and competitive activity.
- Responsible for servicing/retaining clients.
- Provide value addition to existing clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met individually & by the team.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance.
Skill set required:
- Expertise in SEO, SMM, Creative strategy to align with business goals
- Tactics and execution; Experience in supervising and executing client campaigns
- Team Management and Strategizing
- Creative mind set
- Optimizing content and technology
- Excellent communication skills, to be able to express our company's views creatively.
- Experienced in leading client meetings & business development activities.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Great Leadership Skills
- Work closely with external clients as well as internal team to ensure campaigns are on strategy, on time and on target.
- Help the team to create weekly Digital Marketing program status reports and Review.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.