Vice President - HR and Admin at Hitech Isolutions LLP
Views:6514 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Hitech Outsourcing Services - Head - Product Management (10-15 yrs)
Company Name : Hitech Outsourcing Services LLP
Designation : Head Product Development
Department : Product Management
Position Reports To : CEO
Location : Ahmedabad - India
Primary Purpose :
- Lead and augment the product development efforts of the organization by enabling the organization provide innovative and value creating key automation solutions for organizations- customers, thus, in turn, augment the product portfolio of the organization.
Key Outcomes from the role/Key Responsibilities:
Product Design and Solutioning : (Time 40%)
- Internal and External Customer Research : Effectively understand customer pain areas (areas of opportunities) and build innovative solutions around the same in order to create customer delight.
- Effectively use the outcome of customer research (customer insights) to build the customer segments that we can target to gain strong initial hold in the domain.
- Effectively work with different stakeholders and cross-functional teams to design and build high impact solutions for customer problems.
- Build a competitive position analysis for alternatives that a customer may use to address their business problem and build a superior value proposition for our products/proposed products.
- Effectively drive multiple Automation Projects in the manufacturing domain by leveraging new age technologies in different areas like Shop Floor, PLM, Marketing, Sales, and Finance etc.
- Lead the development of cost-optimal automation products for various manufacturing clients.
- Effectively leverage new aged technologies like IOT, AI, Analytics, Cloud and Mobility to garner continuous intelligence in the manufacturing process, like equipment performance monitoring, energy monitoring and intelligence on connected machines.
- Guide and coherently work with software team in-terms of domain expertise to develop automation products linked to proposed solutions.
- Ensure seem less implantation of POCs as well as projects ensuring customer success.
- Build product budget in consultation with business sponsors and other stakeholders encompassing the insights gathered through, customer/market research and competitive analysis. Effectively track project costs and ensure COGS are optimized at all times.
- Effectively adapt project management best practices to ensure that product/solution deliveries are - on-time- .
- Effectively and coherently work with the data sciences team to conceive, develop and implement manufacturing process insight-based solutions.
Build Competency : (Time 20%)
- Effectively augment the solutioning and design thinking competency in the organization by adopting an optimal mix of build vs. buy strategy.
- Effectively lead the product development division of the organization in order to effectively contribute to organizations- s growth objectives.
- Effectively liaise with support teams on recruiting right talent for the product development division of the organization.
RFP and Solutioning support : (Time 20%)
- Guide and coherently work with marketing teams as domain and solutioning consultant to understand customer pain points and design effective solutions ensuring customer success.
- Provide necessary solution support during RFP as well as sales process.
- Effectively work with business development team to augment their business development efforts.
- Effectively work with sales and software development team as a - Three in a box- structure to expand opportunities with existing and newer clients.
- Conceive and Build product pipe-line basis the changing market needs based of market research data as well as customer insights.
Project Management : (Time 20%)
- Effectively track performance of team members and provide them timely and constructive feedback, necessary for achieving timely and accurate results.
- Effectively track project and product development cost and optimize them to ensure targeted profitability.
- Co-Manage the employee life cycle events like merit increases, rewards and recognition and other employee events along with support teams.
About Hitech iSolutions LLP :
We are a multidisciplinary outsourcing & consulting service provider with global presence across more than 50 countries. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified, privately owned company established in 1992 with 1100+ professionals on board. Recognized by Dun & Bradstreet as a Top BPO Company for four consecutive years in a row; "SE 1A Highest Performance Capability & High Financial Strength" rating from CRISIL (a S&P company) for 3rd consecutive years is also to our credit.
Our Offerings :
- Process Optimization & Consulting
- Engineering Solutions & Analytics
- BIM Solutions & Analytics
- BPM & Analytics
Our deep business insights, global delivery capabilities, and understanding of how technology impacts the industry and your business model contribute to shaping the future of your enterprise.
Work Relations :
- Reporting to CEO for all functional and administrative purposes.
- Interface with the Leadership team to achieve strategic and business goals.
- Interface with Marketing and sales teams for solution development and client account expansion purposes.
- Interface with software team, data sciences team as well as automation team for product/solution design and delivery purposes.
- Interface with support teams for Talent acquisition and employee life cycle management purposes.
- Interface with the client for solution design and implementation, account expansion purposes.
- Interface with various industry forums to track newer market developments and keep abreast with the same.
Essential : BE (Computers)/ BE (Mechanical or Production)/ MCA from a reputed institution.
Desirable : Masters in Business Administration.
- 10+ Years of demonstrable Experience in Leading IT organization for a company of size $25m to $500m engaged in driving Automation Projects for Manufacturing Plants
- Demonstrable and hands-on Experience in Digital Manufacturing using technologies like Operational Intelligence platform, MES, IoT, Cloud and Mobility
- Demonstratable experience of engaging executive and other stakeholders to support important business decisions.
- Reasonable familiarity with principles of design thinking, lean, and agile software delivery.
- Also, Extensive experience in IT Application Project Management
- Driving automation with discrete manufacturing companies with a focus on Sheet Metal Components, Parts and Equipment Manufacturers, Building Component Manufacturers, etc
Work Environment : 24 X 7 (5.5 Days a Week - 2nd and 4th Saturday as off)
Shift Details : General Shift. (Begins 10:00 AM - Flexi timings applicable)
Position : New (Yes) / Replacement (No)
Vacancy : 1 (One)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.