TA Manager at Hitachivantara
Views:827 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hitachi Vantara - Senior Director - App Modernization (25-30 yrs)
I enjoy my job every day. I love everything: The work culture, the planning, the communication with partner’s and multiple teams, regional heads etc. and the creative aspect. Everyone is supportive in Hitachi. Since I joined I’ve been had an opportunity learn many things – like Salesforce, CPQ and Revenue analyst [IFRS15&16]. I’m now handling India [South &West] region independently which has given me more responsibility and is...
Sheeta Pawar, Revenue Performance Analyst, Pune
The Company :
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers- experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers- data to meaningful customer outcomes. The new Hitachi Vantara aims to become the world's preferred digital innovation partner by unlocking the "good" in data that benefits customers, raises the quality of people's lives and builds a sustainable society.
Hitachi Vantara will specifically bring a competitive edge to the digital domains that matter most - the data center, data operations and enterprise digital transformation. The new Hitachi Vantara combines the best consulting-led digital solutions and vertical industry expertise of Hitachi Consulting with Hitachi Vantara's IT domain expertise. Going forward, the integrated company will help customers develop practical, scalable digital strategies and solutions that transform operational processes, improve customer experiences and create new business models to drive innovation and growth
Sr. Director App Modernization
- Looking for a Woman Leader with 22+ years of experience in a large delivery organization and experience in leading projects in Digital Transformation, Java & Microservices.
- Strong understanding of technology coupled with strong managerial skills.
- Strong in Delivery & Project Management.
- Would have handled large teams in the past & current role.
- Overall 25+ years of experience in Java/Microservices.
- Minimum 10 years of experience leading a delivery right from the conceptualization stage.
- Ability to strengthen distributed delivery network and provide the scalability for the business to expand its operations across the globe.
- Flexible to travel within and outside India as business demands
- Good in people management and with an ability to lead and direct managers and architects towards organization goal.
- Excellent in articulation and written communication skills
- Flair for networking
- Ability to build compelling business cases/proposals
- Experience working with international clients especially European, Japanese, American
- Scrum /Agile certification is good to have.
- Have a clear track record of building larger teams from scratch and achieving set targets.
- Able to explain the Business Requirements, Technical Analysis and Architecture for current & past projects.
- Experience on Micro-services. Experience in re-factoring of monolith applications to Micro services, the challenges and advantages.
- Experience in Strangler Application pattern for migrating from Monolith to Micro-services.
- Exposure on the 3 Hyperscale Cloud Providers (AWS, Google, Azure) is good to have.