HR at Hiranandani Financial Services
Views:1126 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Hiranandani Financial Services - Applications Manager - Business Technology (5-10 yrs)
1. Act as single point of contact for internal applications support/ development/ enhancement and maintenance.
2. Managing Business stakeholder and their IT requirements Collaborate with operations and functional teams, across locations, for analysing requirements, evaluating available options and creating standardized, effective and efficient solutions.
3. End to end project management from Conceptualization till Implementation of projects
4. Change management : manage and ensure smooth change management with in all Business application ( LOS/LMS/Mobile Apps), Manage and maintain change request for internal applications
5. Vendor Management : Manage and coordinate with IT Vendors to ensure timely project delivery and ensure Implementation with in define time frame
6. UAT & Rollout : ensure testing as per defined standard and ensure bug free project Delivery with in timelines, along with smooth rollout to application users group
7. Provide administrative support for all internal applications through user management as well as application security management.
8. Application Support : Support database applications and analytical tools. & Maintain record keeping logs and up to-date documentation
9. Process Automation Drive Automation projects to optimise business process
10. Entirely managing end to end program/project management office
Key Skills needed:
1. IT Graduate with 5+ Year Experience in managing IT Applications in BFSI Space
2) Experience in managing projects at project lead level/ architect level including team handling experience. Preferable in BFSI- NBFC Space
3) Experience in end to end project management, business user engagement, requirement gathering. Delivery management, UAT testing and deployment
4) Hands on Experience in Open source technology /Cloud server management development/maintenance