Senior Manager - HR at HT Media Ltd
Views:826 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Hindustan Times - Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (10-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- The role works to develop marketing plans and build the targeted tools required to aid revenue generation. Working closely with the revenue team to write and tell the most compelling stories is fundamental to success in this role.
- The individual will drive brand marketing for the flagship Mint property as well as lead the marketing for the strategically critical research and data business with a view to establishing both entities as market leaders.
- Create a marketing strategy and plan to drive the research business to a leadership position in the chosen markets of technology & the private equity ecosystem
- Help develop integrated marketing plans that move varied company initiatives forward simultaneously across multiple products, markets, and strategies to grow the sales funnel
- Write marketing content for various marketing output (collateral, website, blog, articles, papers, presentations, speeches) that presents the appropriate brand message
- Work closely with the research as well as sales teams to drive a regular calendar of activities, build relationships with business newspapers and similar publications and ensure regular coverage of the research output and platforms in the press..
- Develop marketing collateral in the form of videos, simulations and other interactive and rich media formats to communicate teh value of our research to the target customer sets thereby driving deep awareness of our capabilities and value delivery.
- Brand marketing for both print and digital properties to reinforce Mint's positioning as a unique platform for fresh and credible businesss news
- Refresh and upgrade positioning from time to time based on evolving market needs and customer preferences
- Commscore and IRS (for Print) measures are used to benchmark brand metrics
- Marketing to support the unique portfolio of Mint events.
Desired Candidate :
- Candidate should be Master in Marketing / Advertising with have atleast 10 years of experience in Brand Marketing with a working knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- Analytical & Insight skills.
- Conceptualization skills across platforms - Print. Digital. Events.
- Build & Execute Marketing Plans
- Communication Development- increasingly video formats will be key, so capability around video creation.
- Basic Commercial Knowledge/Acumen.
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Ability to work with and across diverse teams.