Senior Manager - HR at HT Media Ltd
Views:2936 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Hindustan Times - Legal Retainer - LLB/LLM (6-7 yrs)
Legal Retainer (LLB / LLM)
- Provide complete support to all the departments in terms of drafting, vetting, execution of all kinds of agreements. Negotiation with the Vendors for all the entities.
- Co-ordination and liaison with lawyers and attorneys representing the Company for providing necessary information and inputs in respect of various suits and proceedings to which Company is a party.
- Drafting, vetting, preparation and finalization of various Agreements pertaining to various departments of the company like Marketing, HR, IT, Legal, Finance, projects, supply, corporate tie ups, six sigma etc.
- Negotiations with the Vendors/Service Providers to finalize the agreement in the best interest of the company
- Provide Legal updates in relation of the law applicable to the concerned person. Information on law & providing documents for applying of various Licenses.
Desired Profile :
Qualification : LL.B./LLM
Experience : 6 + years of post qualification experience in the related area.
- Must have a very strong contract drafting and negotiation experience.
- Experience of working on Contract Management System will be added advantage.
- Strong analytical skill, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, Business and report writing, Presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of Labour, Corporate and other related Laws.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.