Senior Manager - HR at HT Media Ltd
Views:4091 Applications:668 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:649
Hindustan Times - Internal Audit Role (5-9 yrs)
CISA qualified - CA / MBA ( Finance)
- Manage and provide support in preparation of internal audit plans and designing audit programs
- Perform audits and process reviews independently & to coordinate/supervise internal audit activities
- Conduct audit closing meetings at locations and review preliminary audit findings with the process owners
- Ensuring factual accuracy and root cause analysis of the audit issues
- Compile and consolidate audit findings for discussion with senior management
- Drafting the audit reports and review audit reports analytically with auditee and auditors
- Reviewing the audit report for accuracy of data, language and clarity
- Support in the review, monitoring and audit of compliance with regulatory requirements
- Perform substantive control testing against audit criteria and highlight exceptions
- Identify, understand and document processes and procedures surrounding internal controls for business process improvement
- Assist in preparing presentations and other MIS for Management and Audit Committee meetings.
Desired Profile :
- CISA qualified - CA / MBA ( Finance) with minimum 5-9 year of experience in Internal Audit and Risk Management function.
- Has worked in ERP environment ( Preferably having good knowledge of SAP)
- Must be willing to travel outside Delhi for short durations 5-6 times in a year.
- Good analytical ability with eye for detail
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter, team player, a good communicator and coordinator ( IA work requires lots of coordination across functions and levels)
- Keen to pursue career in internal audit function