Senior Manager - HR at HT Media Ltd
Views:3106 Applications:575 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:528
Hindustan Times - Financial Planning & Analysis Role - CA (10-13 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Preparation of various management reports on financial performance along with critical operating metrics (KPIs) for various businesses of the Group for the senior most stakeholders of the company
- Responsible for annual budget, monthly forecasting and month end close in conjunction with other teams.
- Build outlook on business performance an ongoing basis to deal with ever changing business environment
- Cover variance analysis related to forecast and actual performance for all the relevant metrics for various period such as quarter to quarter, year on year, current month flash to prior flash.
- Competition benchmarking : Benchmarking of KPI's and various other financial metrics of the peers in the industry.
- Preparation of quarterly Board meeting /Audit committee presentations on the financial results of the company
- CAPEX budgeting as well as support approval of capex spends with payback and IRR analysis.
- Work with leaders to assess current processes; ensure processes generate measurable operational and financial benefits.
- Impact the bottom line: Perform extensive data mining and analysis to identify root causes of issues; develop and evaluate appropriate action plans.
- Develop and institutionalize financial models, analyses, key business metrics. Identify, assess, value and prioritize current and other business initiatives.
- Evaluation of organic and inorganic opportunities from ROI perspectives as and when they come up
- Establish and maintain communication with team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations.
- Work with cross-functional teams in implementing initiatives and achieving objectives
Desired Profile :
- Business performance reporting/ management reporting / FPNA / Strategy exposure for at least 4-5 years.
- Excellent communication skills with proficient knowledge of SAP, MS Excel & MS Powerpoint.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Be customer-oriented in managing communications and issues
- Have the ability to identify and quantify financial impact of opportunities with limited data.
- Have strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Be able to possess a strong combination of business acumen, strong financial & analytical, project/process management
- Need to be a strong team player