Senior Manager - HR at HT Media Ltd
Views:2355 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:282
Hindustan Times - Company Secretary (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Sound knowledge of SEBI Listing Regulations
2) Sound knowledge of Takeover code and Prevention of Insider Trading Regulations
3) Ability to handle Merger/Demerger, Buy-Back, dividend, Further Issues - Preferential for all group companies etc.
4) Commercial Papers issue & further compliance
5) Handling ESOP compliances
6) Maintaining & tracking Shareholding of all group Companies
7) Track Loans & Investments compliances within Group Companies
8) Track of Related Party Transactions within Group Companies & guide management
9) Up-to-date knowledge of Corporate Governance requirement.
10) Incorporation of new companies
11) MIS Reports - Promoters shareholding, share price data
12) Handling various filings with Stock Exchanges
13) Coordinating with Statutory Auditor, Secretarial Auditor & Internal Auditor
14) Interactions with business to understand compliance assistance requirements for upcoming projects well in advance.
15) Proactively update, maintain and implement organizational policies in line with the latest relevant compliance laws and applicable regulations and amendments.
16) Conducting AGM / Board meetings & Audit meeting for all listed group Companies.
17) Ensuring CSR related compliances for all Group Companies
18) Preservation & safety of all confidential document
19) Planning and preparing Agendas and minutes for meetings of Shareholders, Board of Directors, Audit Committee, Nomination & Remuneration Committee etc.
20) Maintenance of Statutory Registers
21) Handling Investor grievances - non-receipt of dividend, share certificates etc.
22) Handling of preparation of annual reports - BRR, Directors report, MDA, printing, posting etc.
23) Managing Registrar & Share Transfer Agent
24) XBRL filing
25) Company Law and other allied Corporate / Commercial laws
26) Ability to liaison with Ministry of Company Affairs, SEBI, RBI and other Central and State Government Departments
Desired Profile :
Qualified CS with experience of 4-5 years of working with reputed listed company(ies)
1) Sound technical knowledge that is essential to understand and apply the secretarial, regulatory and compliance requirements
2) Should have exposure to manage various compliances for listed companies
3) Good communicator, highly energetic with ability to competently undertake the duties and responsibilities required to achieve the set objectives under the given timelines.
4) Manage affairs in well organized, methodical and orderly manner
5) Excel at execution with high levels of accountability
6) High on Professional Integrity, Strong value system
7) Should be accurate and attentive to details
8) Should possess time management skills
9) Well-organized, able to set priorities well.
10) Ability to work under pressure and to multi-task and juggle with multiple activities simultaneously