HR at HT Labs(Hindustan Times Group)
Views:676 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Hindustan Times - Channel Sales Manager - OTTPLAY (6-10 yrs)
About the Organization: HT Media Group is India's foremost Media conglomerate with over 80 years of leadership. Home to some of India's leading newspapers, the English Daily - Hindustan Times, the Hindi Daily - Hindustan and the Business Paper - Mint, HT Media not only rules the print media industry but has also diversified to become a multi-media house, with its presence in Radio through Fever 104, Nasha & Radio One, internet through Shine.com, desimartini.com, Hindustantimes.com and livemint.com.
Introduction to HT Labs - Start-up factory from the house of Hindustan Times, Launching digital first platforms and products for targeted audience cohorts in large monetizable spaces,
Our commercial offering encompasses a plethora of products ranging from OTT, personal finance and food. Our expertise lies in developing and shaping technological products with advanced A.I.
About OTTPLAY - OTTplay app- developed by HT Media Labs, lets users discover movies and shows they'll love by aggregating metadata of all movies and shows from 50+ OTTs in India and presenting it to the user in a single unified platform. It's also a single-stop destination to subscribe and watch content along with knowing everything that's happening in the world of OTT.
You can visit www.ottplay.com or download the OTTplay app from Google Play Store or Apple App
Job Purpose - To create and manage the region's sales funnel, establish agreements with ISPs, LCOs, local distributors, etc. to build and operate the sale channel, and provide subscription numbers in accordance with the AOP specified for the region.
Key responsibilities :
- Deliver the AOP-planned number of subscription sales by deploying the sales plan.
- New client acquisition by employing consultative selling approach.
- Proactively work on channel payouts, collections, and agreement renewals.
- Develop strategies for different market segments by thoroughly examining reach and connectivity to find fresh business opportunities to support regional sales plan.
- Systematically compile information on the goods and services of competitors and offer suggestions to help reposition or rethink our product.
- Collaborate with marketing to establish ongoing relationships with our partners and affiliates.
Skill/Experience Required for the Job
- 6 - 9 years of relevant industry sales experience
- Must have experience of managing ISP's | Distribution network for Telecom |LCO's |OTT sales
- Relation Oriented and excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent written & oral communication
- He/she should be self-motivated with high achievement orientation
- Comfortable with extensive travel