Senior Manager - HR at Hindustan Times
Views:1441 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Hindustan Times - Assistant Manager - Management Trainee - Finance Vertical (0-2 yrs)
The incumbent will be on probation for initial 6 months of his/her traineeship.
Shortlisted candidate would be aligned to any of the finance function like Corporate Finance, Operating Finance, and Treasury & Internal Audit for initial 2 - 3 years of his/her traineeship.
Listed below are the Roles & responsibilities of finance functions :
Corporate Finance :
1. Work on Financial Accounting, records and reporting & would be responsible for accurate reconciliation of transactions with related parties and reporting thereof as per regulatory Framework.
2. Responsible for preparing financial statements such as balance sheet, statement of profit & loss etc for financial reporting, in accordance with the statutory and other requirements.
3. Plan and ensure timely closure and reporting of monthly provisions for all expenses, liabilities, fixed assets and other account balances & other accurate reconciliation of transactions, filing of annual returns etc.
Internal Audit :
1. Perform control testing against audit criteria for different processes and highlight exceptions.
2. Compile and consolidate audit findings for discussion with senior management.
3. Follow up on status of closure of audits observations and report.
1. Daily cash planning and fund transfers among various bank accounts, Bank reconciliations for HO accounts for HTML, HMVL.
2. Accounting entries related with Treasury activities, Month end FIRC collection, Statutory, Internal Audits, assessment workings.
3. Monthly and Quarterly balance confirmation on Banks, borrowings etc. Aforesaid are few roles & responsibilities of finances function and the candidate could be aligned to any other finance function.