Senior Manager - HR at HT Media Ltd
Views:1140 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hindustan Times - Assistant Manager - Legal (3-5 yrs)
Salary Offered : 8-12 LPA
1. Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Drafts contracts to document routine business transactions. Focuses on drafting key legal provisions to manage risk for Radio Businesses and Functions.
- Drafting activity relies on ability to appropriately use templates, review key provisions, and negotiate with counterparties to realize business objectives in the contracting arrangement.
- Scope of contracts includes Barter Agreement, Artist Agreement, intellectual property agreements, sales and supply agreements, vendor purchase agreements, services agreements, and some real estate agreements.
- Articulate key questions and drive conversations centered on risk with Business/Function clients, mostly using communication via technology such as Microsoft Outlook.
- Coordination and collaboration with other Law team members to obtain subject matter input for contracts to ensure HT policies and procedures are followed.
- Analyzes and interprets local laws and regulations in connection with contract requests to ensure compliance.
- Deal with internal clients in remote locations and across diverse cultures
- Practical experience in Civil matters, Arbitration, property dispute, summery suit, complaints under Negotiable Instrument Act, Trademark/copyright infringement matter
3. Administrative / Other Projects
- Extensive use of contract lifecycle management tool and related technologies for data input and completion of legal record materials.
- Spot and articulate gaps and areas for improvement in key legal processes.
Desired Profile :
- Law degree and license to practice in India
- Minimum 3 years of contract drafting experience, PQE
- English fluency (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in use of contract Lifecycle management /drafting tool
- 3-5 years of contract drafting experience
- Previous in-house counsel experience with specialized contracting focus
- Previous experience/training using contract lifecycle management system
Interested candidates can contact at 9999288000