Senior Manager - HR at HT Media Ltd
Views:1354 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Hindustan Times - Assistant General Manager - Business Development - Equity (7-10 yrs)
Hindustan Times - Assistant General Manager - BD - Equity
Job Role :
- The person will be responsible for sourcing and executing equity deals and monitoring of portfolio companies.
- Resource should have capability to source deals and work closely with Media Marketing (Ad Sales Team) independently
- Identify shortlist and pitch to potential target Companies for investment using various primary and secondary research including cold calls.
- Understand the key advertising needs of the client and prepare the advertising proposal accordingly
- Prepare detailed Management presentation / Investment Memo on any opportunity for presenting before the investment committee.
- Coordinate with Due Diligence/Lawyer, Valuation agencies, and internal teams such as Legal/commercial/ secretarial to expedite deal closure
- Manage post deal engagement with the clients
- Manage Relationship with portfolio Companies for their advertising needs, offer customized solutions to new and existing clients.
Preferred Profile :
- Skills : Preferably CA / MBA /CFA with prior 7-9 years experience in Finance/Investment Banking/Transaction Advisory/ Valuations/Business Development/Brand Capital ; Preferable Big 4 consulting
- Decent experience and knowledge of Equity in general, particularly for Mumbai.