Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages - Manager - Manufacturing Excellence (8-12 yrs)
To aid the movement to World Class Manufacturing and continuous improvement through building capability of associates, establish and drive routines at the plants resulting in efficiency improvements, cost reduction, productivity, quality through training, People development initiatives
- Establish / Promote the culture of TPM across levels in the manufacturing spectrum
- Develop TPM professionals in the organization through training and development
- Establish a program to cascade the culture on to the shop floor with feedback and action plans
- Spearhead & Drive HCCB plants to be recognized by industry awards like Deming, TPM consistency, Excellence and other recognitions by the Indian industry,
- Reporting of data in specified format to Corporate and recognized institutes to facilitate the industry recognition process. Participate in Competitions in national levels
- Establish a in-house program for TPM certification on the lines of the JIPM-TPM Club of India program
- Set norms for the consultant organizations to follow
- Introduce, establish industry best practices like Lean management, six Sigma techniques
- Introduce industry practices like Spares management and advanced tools like Data Stratification, C & E matrix, Design of Experiments, Theory of Constraints etc. with respect to HCCB operations
- Identify top issues in specific plants, lay down a process approach of problem solving, hand hold and demonstrate the process to resolve the problem completely and sustain the same.
- Create islands of excellence for each plant/ zone to replicate and cascade
- Identify, assess, prepare and drive people development programs for Plants
- Create expertise in all Maintenance planners to drive TPM culture
- Initiate and develop programs for both hard skill and soft skill development
- Facilitate the transition of - Acquired Skill to Demonstrated Skill
- Tracking the measurement matrices against QSPECS improvement
- Certification of Workers/ Executives/ Team Leaders/ Maintenance Technician's.
- Periodic and Timely Training need analysis - as per the Business requirement. Usage of tools, instruments to measure the levels of knowledge and skills and consistent tracking and reporting of the same.
- Implementation and tracking of Routines and Schedules.
- Maintenance and flashing of skill level tracker.
- Performance tracking of Trained Associates.
- Establish and drive the protocol of Sharing of Best practices/ Kaizens and monitor the same.
- Develop internal TPM auditors / Promote inter Plant TPM competitions