Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages - Head - Strategic Procurement - Co-Pack Management & Land Deals (12-15 yrs)
Head- Strategic Procurement (Co-Pack Management and Land Deals)
- Lead analytics, evaluation, primary negotiation on different strategy scenarios for Co-packs and land deals to support decision making.
- Drive execution of contracts and improvement initiatives together with stake holders and strong partnership with Co-packers. Execute the land disposal / acquisition process to derive best value.
Co Pack Management:
- Be the internal expert on process and commercials of different co-pack models (Dedicated Co Pack, Franchise Bottlers, Independent Co Packs, Shared Co Pack Partners)
- Survey market periodically for new co-packer identification as per business needs. Cost workings and analysis for different commercial models for new co- packer engagement and existing Co- packer renewals.
- Cost workings and analysis for different commercial models for new co- packer engagement and existing Co- packer renewals.
- Together with relevant team members negotiate with Co-packer for best commercial terms for new contracts, renewals as well as ancillary agreements. Support execution of contracts to ensure seamless service to business.
- Identify improvement opportunities and POVs together with internal / external stake holder and present BCs. Champion the same together with stake holders to derive value to organization.
- Supports Business planning with workings and commercial evaluation for different scenarios.
Land & Property Management:
- Ensure periodic valuations of the properties approved for disposal / acquisition.
- Market properties and execute bidding process through property consultant partner
- Conduct negotiations with selected bidders and HCCB Cross functional teams.
- Ensure all defined processes are followed.
- Update status to all internal stake holders periodically.
- Supply Chain, Finance Teams, Business Unit, Legal Teams
- Franchisee Partners, Co Pack Partners, Land valuers, marketers and Buyer / Sellers.
Reporting to: AVP - Strategic Procurement ( Co- Pack Management )
- CA / master's in finance / commerce.
Pref.- Post Graduate qualification in General Management from a reputed institute
Minimum Work Experience:
- Minimum 12-15 years of relevant post qualification experience middle management level Finance / Commercial / Procurement function in a similar industry, where he/she should have demonstrated strong commercial acumen.
1. Long term management of co- packer / supplier relationship
2. Beverage or similar FMCG Business needs and Complex commercial contracts to match them.
1. Analytical thinking - High
2. Interpersonal Skills - High
3. Strong initiative and
4. Display good resilience
6. Innovative approach.
1. Bidding process and Negotiation skills - Proficient
2. Contract management process - Mastery
3. Market Survey and co- packer / vendor identification - Competent
4. Commercials, cost workings and analysis - Proficient
5. Botting / similar process and infrastructure - Basis
6. Basic business financials
7. Extremely Good Techno-Commercial Knowledge.
Key Success Criteria's:
1. Identify improvement / better opportunities in existing or new co-packers.
2. Maintain long term relationship with co-packers and internal stake holders to be able to drive solutions to derive benefits.
3. Delivery of POV on time.
4. Manage / maintain contracts with stake holders minimizing supply risk to our organization while attempting to reduce costs.
5. Complete or support ( as case may be ) negotiations/ commercials to deliver value within acceptable time lines.
6. Get close to valuation rates from bids and negotiations for land.
Language Proficiency : English, Hindi
IT Knowledge :
- Proficient in Excel & Advance Excel, working knowledge of other MS Office applications, Good Power-point Skills.
Travel : 40% Travel