Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages - Factory HR Manager (8-13 yrs)
Job Objective :
- To support the Factory Operations by ensuring systematic implementation HR strategy and processes in the factory to leverage human resources for higher people productivity, build high quality Teams, focus on cost optimization and harmonious industrial relations
Job Responsibilities :
To plan the manpower requirement at all levels/categories of the workforce basis the standard manning norms and ensure availability of required no. of manpower at all times to meet the factory operations requirement.
Manpower Budget & Costs:
To prepare and monitor Factory HR budget involving manpower, welfare and administration costs.
To continuously work on improving people productivity by promoting multi-skill concept and through building skill level of the associates. Design and implement the Variable incentive schemes as and when required to improve the Productivity.
To ensure 100% compliance to all the Statutes applicable to Factory and also with all work norms and work practices agreed in Long Term Settlement. Ensure 100% compliance to the Workplace Rights Policy (WRP) guidelines.
Take ownership in ensuring the welfare facilities such as Canteen, Restroom, Toilets and other requirements are provided as per the Factories Act, 1948 and maintain well in line with the Company philosophy. Ensure to drive equality in applicability of these facilities among all categories of employees including Contract Labour.
- Recruit, Induct and Build the Talent particularly at workmen & Staff level in line with the requirements of Factory operations. Work on a Training calendar basis the Training needs of the Individuals and execute the same in a systematic way.
Grievance Redressal & Discipline
- To ensure that the grievances of the associates are redressed effectively on time by following the grievance redressal guidelines. To maintain discipline within the Factory premises at all levels in accordance with the Company Standing Orders or the relevant Statutory laws.
- To work out an yearly Employee Engagement plan linked to Factory Business Plan with the alignment of all stakeholders and execute the same effectively.
- To build and maintain high level of Trust with Unions and ensure cordial harmonious industrial relations at the factory level. Drive monthly Union & Management meetings to promote business understanding and take the Union into confidence in driving business priorities.
Corporate Social Responsibility:
- To support CSR related initiatives in and around the Factory location in coordination with the PAC Team.
HR routines, Processes & Systems
- To ensure that the Wages & other related payments are made on time.
- To ensure strict compliance to the HR Transformation, Payroll and Systems guidelines without any deviations