Sr Executive - Recruitment at Hinduja Global Solutions Inc.,
Views:3395 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Hinduja - Sr Manager - BD - BPO (10-18 yrs)
Sr. Manager Business Development (BPO - Domestic Market/ Operations)
Opening with Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd., Mumbai
Job Description: Sr. Manager - Business Development - BPO Domestic Market
- The main function of the Business development manager would be to identify and carry out the best possible opportunities for the company's growth.
- The position is client-facing, so the incumbent needs to be good at explaining the product to new customers and convincing them of its efficacy. The job would involve establishing partnerships with companies whereby all parties mutually benefit.
- The work would involve strengthening ties with existing clients as well as cultivating customers in the Emerging Market Vertical. In order to accomplish this goal, business development would cross the traditional barriers between sales, marketing, customer care, operations and management in order to promote this process of expansion at more than one level. This means the BD person must exhibit a degree of competency in many different areas in order to identify and capitalize on growth opportunities.
- One of the foundational aspects of business development is to assess the current assets of the company as they relate to the maintenance and expansion of the business. To this end, the business development person will work closely with other peers and team mates to identify the degree of penetration already enjoyed by the company in the Emerging Market Vertical and build on it.
- At the same time, the person will also work with customer care professionals to assess the feedback gathered from existing clients on the perception of the company and its products. This type of activity can often identify ways to refine current sales and marketing techniques in order to capture a wider share of customers within the vertical where the business already has a presence. At the same time, the addition of the data acquired through customer care contacts may help identify applications for the service line that are not promoted at present and could lead to capturing new markets.
- It is important to note that the successful business development person will not only focus solely on making sales or keeping current customers happy. While those aspects are part of the overall picture, the BD person will also be concerned with making the best use of the companys resources, refining the process and function of management and various departments, and addressing any legality that must be observed as the company continues to move forward. The BD person would have a wide range of authority to solicit information from anywhere within the corporate structure and to influence every aspect of company function.
- He or she would need to evaluate current circumstances and identify strategies for the creation of future growth.
- They would carry individual revenue targets and would be expected to meet them. As sufficient freedom of operation would be provided, it is important that the incumbent should be able to work with minimum supervision.
- The ideal candidate should have atleast 10 years of experience in the BPO industry in a similar BD role.
- He/ She should be familiar with the voice and non voice processes that are outsourced by industry at large and must have the basic understanding of the operations relating to them.
- Should be from Domestic BPO - Business Development
The position would be based out of Mumbai/ Chennai
The position is at the Sr. Manager level
Qualification: Min - Should be a Graduate (10+2+3/ 10+2+4)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.