Recruiter at Hinduja Housing Finance
Views:5252 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hinduja Housing Finance - Regional Manager - Credit & Operations (8-12 yrs)
Job Title/Grade: Regional Manager- Credit and Operations
Reporting To: National Head- Credit and Operations
Age group: 28-35 yrs
Team Size: 8
General Job :
- Managing the regional credit function.
- Deliver Credit assessment of Home Loans and Loan against Property
- Follow TAT, Compliance, policies and procedures as per NHB guidance.
- Maintain a department organizational structure sufficient to meet all goals and objectives to include a fail proof succession plan
- Responsible for the full HR function of Credit Vetting Department
- Manage, train, up-skill, motivate, retain and recruit staff
- Measure department performance with appropriate metrics
- Provide for ongoing training of the Credit Vetting and Fraud staff3
- Manage relations with Credit Reporting and Fraud agencies Principal
- Establish and Manage the Credit function using the principle of de-centralized assessment and centralized decision.
- Responsible for ensuring sensible credit norms resulting in a highquality of portfolio.
- To assess the viability of credit lending proposals from credit as well as risk perspective based on institutionalized processes and dynamic market information at Multiple Branch level situated at different cities of different states called Zone.
- Assessment of proposal leads to decision of not going ahead with the proposal or Approval of the cases which fall under the credit delegation authority of Regional Credit Manager Level or Further recommendation and presentation of the proposal to respective committee level.
- To ensure efficient Turnaround time (TATs) for validating the proposals
- To co-ordinate with MOG and other support functions for operational effectiveness
- To monitor and highlight MIS to the section head and local credit as well as business team for better business understanding
- To work towards skill enhancement and team building
- Appointment, Development, Training and Performance of the Credit Analyst team of the Unsecured Loans Credit & Risk Team.
- Manage Productivity, file processing cost within the budgeted levels.
- Ensure processing of files within agreed Timelines.
- Monitor key indicators on FPD, delinquency within designated portfolio, PDD and OTCs
- Identification, hiring, training and retention of the desired Credit staff at location, cluster & branch levels
- Implement the performance management system and culture as per the objective of the organization
- Implementing the monitoring mechanism and MIS to ensure that each parameter of KPI is constantly measured, reported, analyzed and improved
- Prepare and review credit applications made and provide assessment
- Conduct financial statement and business analysis for loan eligibility.
- Preparation of applications in conjunction with the credit team for loan sanctions where loan amount is higher than RCM sanction authority
- Work in partnership with Sales teams on new and existing credit applications, providing guidance on credit appetite and other pertinent information prior to applications being made
- Support and contribute to specific projects as determined like ERP - Loan Origination Systems
- Act as a constant source of feedback to product and policy teams to aid in innovating the current product offering and launching new products
- Support the NCM in identifying training and development needs of Vendors and initiation support staff in relation to policy & process.
- Participate actively in general good credit governance initiatives and uphold highest standards of risk management.
Person Profile Educational :
- CA / CWA or MBA/PGDM - Finance
Experience - 8-12 yrs experience in Asset Credit, Risk Assessment, Credit Operations and Credit underwriting.
- Preference will be given to Banking & NBFC industry candidates
Specific Skills - A High Level of Professionalism.
- A Passion for Building and Growing Relationships
- The Ability to Gather Feedback and Provide Innovative Insight
- Thorough understanding of the National Credit Act
- Experience in successfully running a Call Centre
- Highly Ethical
- Decision Making Skills
- Goal orientated
- Operates in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Willing to put in overtime if need be
- Ability to motivate and self-motivate
- Highly responsible and dedicated
- Linguistic and Drafting skills
- Recruitment and training skills