Hinduja Global Solutions - Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Audits & Certification Group (8-10 yrs)
Key areas of responsibilities (KRAs) :
- Creating an annual risk review plan
- Facilitate risk assessment for operations and support functions
- Establish risk review and reporting process
- Maintain risk registers
- Review performance of existing physical and logical security controls and recommend stronger controls based on risks.
- Spread information security awareness throughout the organization through various means including training and campaigns
- Review all information security controls with all stakeholders at least annually
- Facilitate incident reporting and closure
- Review and test business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans.
- Provide inputs to RFPs from the information security and risk management perspective
- Manage ongoing internal audits and follow up on action plans as mentioned in the audit plan
- Communicate the audit findings effectively & recommend corrective action plans based on the findings
- Review compliance with Company policies and procedures, and ISO Standards 9001 and 27001, HIPAA and GLBA for healthcare accounts.
- Document and implement new policies and procedures as needed per the various external certifications & develop internal checklists & controls
- Review existing policies and procedures for the department at periodic intervals
- Identify areas of revenue leakage & recommend corrective actions
- Facilitate second party and third party external audits and ensure the requirements are met
- Train quality team members on ISO standards, HIPAA/GLBA requirements and risk assessments.
Desired skill sets :
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge of Quality concepts is desirable
- Sound Knowledge of ISO certifications & others
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to deal with international centers
- Willingness to travel for internal and external audits across India and occasionally to other countries (50%)
Desired qualifications (including certifications) :
- Graduate from any discipline
- Certified lead auditor in ISO 9001, ISO 27001 from reputed institutes
- Experience and exposure to HIPAA and GLBA compliance is an added advantage
Desired years of experience :
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience
Internal Customers, if any :
- Shared Services
- Sales and Customer Relationship Group
External Customers, if any :
- All clients of HGS, and their appointed auditors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.