Manager - Talent Acquisition at Hinduja Global Solutions
Views:1025 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Hinduja Global Solutions - Senior Manager/AGM - Process Excellence (8-15 yrs)
Senior Manager/ AGM - Process Excellence
Key areas of responsibilities (KRAs)
- Client / Strategic Quality & related duties
- Continuous Improvement, Business Excellence & connected activities
- Support the Automation initiatives from a co-ordination & post implementation standpoint; interface between Technical design team & Operations
- Manage portfolio of improvement / reengineering projects for the vertical
- Lead improvement/reengineering opportunity identification across vertical through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc
- Lead Capability building of the operations/support function teams in improvement methodologies
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for providing analysis support and guiding teams on improvement methodology
- Mentor and lead improvement projects
- Generate business impact through Improvement initiatives.
Desired skill sets
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Customer facing and interaction abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to conduct end to end process mapping and managing process improvement/process re-engineering
- Ability to manage portfolio of improvement/reengineering projects
- Ability to develop process frameworks
- Sound knowledge of tools/technologies in ITES and support functions
- Work experience as Quality consultants will be an added advantage.
- Ability to train and conduct workshops
- Willingness to work in shifts even such as 5.30PM to 2.30AM IST with negligible work from home opportunity (based on dynamic business needs)
Desired qualifications (including certifications)
- Masters in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an advantage.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from reputed institutes/companies like ASQ, ISI, GE, Genpact or similar; with minimum 6 years of experience in the role of Quality at various levels. MBB training or certification would be an added advantage
- PMP or Prince2 or similar Project Management certification
- ISO 9001, COPC certifications / experience would be desirable
Desired years of experience
- Around 8-15 years, with approx 3-6 years of BPO experience
- Candidates with stability preferred in terms of previous job changes
- Preferably, should have leadership experience in manufacturing/ services in the field of Quality/ Excellence/ Operations/Automation
- Work experience in MNCs or reputed organizations will be an added advantage.