Manager Recruitment at HGS
Views:999 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Hinduja Global Solutions - Proposal Writer (1-10 yrs)
HGS is distinctly unique. We stand out because we strive to continually exceed the expectations of our clients and their customers. Our employees, our clients, and their customers are at the heart of everything we do. Our North American team is growing and we seek an industry experienced Proposal Writer to coordinate winning proposals and presentations for a leading BPO!
Are you a problem solver with the ability to articulate a solution from a customer's perspective? Sales support specialists and proposal managers help win business! If you have this type of experience for a BPO or contact center, apply today!
What You'll Do:
- Provide direct marketing support to sales teams to support business development activity.
- Actively participate in proposal development, and manage proposal content quality of cross-functional SMEs. Ensure content is customized, high quality, and relevant to grow HGS through new client acquisition and existing client retention.
- Interface directly with sales teams, and client services personnel to produce needed sales documents, including presentations, summary and follow up documentation.
- Work in a team environment to develop and keep proposal and marketing content up to date and convey appropriate messaging and brand; monitor changes in corporate services/offerings, client base, processes, etc. and integrate into marketing initiatives as appropriate.
- Support priorities within the marketing communications team as required while ensuring work deliverables meet internal and external customer expectations.
- Follow up with internal customers, seeking feedback on the quality of output; work with staff to provide development when necessary.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all HGS employees are expected to:
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort.
- Help train and give guidance to other HGS employees.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area, and practice good safety habits.
- Provide internal and external customers with the highest quality service.
What You'll Bring:
- BA/BS in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Business Management, Communications or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year experience in effective composition and writing skills
- Demonstrated experience in proposal management
- Previous BPO proposal writing experience required
- Demonstrated creative flair and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to work with details in a timely and accurate fashion, while also meeting deadlines
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to produce quality results, with all levels of employees