Human Resource at Hinduja Global Solutions
Views:2714 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hinduja Global Solutions - Manager - Workforce Management - Resource Management Centre (5-8 yrs)
Position Summary :
The candidate will be part of the Resource Management Centre - Global team. Oversees and directs development and maintenance of Workforce Management and Real Time Adherence programs. The WFM Manager will support the management teams across multiple departments and contact centers and oversees teams of Workforce Management Specialists and Real Time Adherence agents. Researches latest trends and leverages analysis- to increase Agents- productivity, accuracy, and member service and to streamline processes using their staff and the call centers workforce management tools. This is a key position within the Member Service Center team and requires strong collaborative skills.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage the headcount forecasting process with consideration of known business events and strategies
- Develop, supervise, lead, & coach a specialized Workforce Planning team, from the ground up, in defining best practices for producing accurate forecasts and schedules that will optimize cost effectiveness and operational efficiency, while meeting Service Level objectives to deliver a high degree of Guest Satisfaction.
- Analyze trends within assigned operations, including contact volumes, contact patterns, in-store traffic, inbound & outbound shipments, staff productivity, staff capacity and resource allocation, and use the analysis results to forecast arrival patterns.
- Manage large amounts of data to identify workforce shortages, conduct root cause analysis while working toward strategically impactful solutions to address these issues.
- Work with marketing and finance partners to understand key drivers (such as specialty programs and environmental issues) and capacity needs.
- Leverage and manage historical data to develop educated assumptions for planned initiatives and future forecast periods.
- Assure accurate monthly/weekly/daily/intraday forecasts
- Lead Operational meetings with Management, to ensure everyone is proactively prepared for the expected events of the day.
- Manage configuration and support of ongoing initiatives such as flexible schedules and PTO allowances.
- Provide real time and historical contact centre data to management team, including key performance indicators such as AHT, Shrinkage, Adherence, Conformance, Service Level etc., working closely with them to proactively identify ways to improve results.
- Assume ultimate responsibly for daily Service Level attainment through properly Forecasting call volumes and AHT, producing efficient schedules, and effectively managing the intraday operation.
- Drive the Workforce Planning team to meet its weekly, monthly, and annual expectations on the critical Forecasting Accuracy, Schedule Efficiency, and Agent Delivery KPIs that are specific to the Workforce Planning team.
- Recommend, organize, develop and help implement process improvements and training enhancements, using experience and facts to support.
- Manage schedule interface staffing rules and settings to maximum use of the application and assure a positive end user experience.
- Serve as an internal expert on Key Performance Indicators ("KPIs") that impact the ability to consistently and effectively meet Service Level and guest expectations.
- Assure timely system updates of staff movement, historical results and proper trending within the WFM application.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education & Experience :
- 5-6 years of experience in Workforce Management/Optimization.
- 3-4 years of Supervisory experience with ability to influence and drive results.
- Strong Analytical, Math, Reasoning and Investigative skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and summarize data from multiple sources
- Strong attention to Detail/Process with strategic thinking and planning skills
- Strong Leadership qualities, a good sense of judgment and a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong listening, written and verbal communication, with ability to clearly and professionally communicate with others
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook Email, Power Point, Word and Advanced Excel skills
- Experience forecasting with WFM applications and working with call routing strategies
- Leverage a forecasting and scheduling, tool to predict volume, to plan for appropriate staffing requirements.
- Contact Centre experience required.