Manager Recruitment at HGS
Views:5794 Applications:694 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Hinduja Global Solutions - Deputy Manager - ODPM - Training/Behavioral Training/Soft Skill/Leadership Training (4-7 yrs)
Deputy Manager- ODPM(Behavioral Training /Soft Skill Training)- L&D
1. Primary responsibilities (pl. provide a detailed description) :
a. Customer related:
- Help improve and build the Organization Development & Performance Management culture and vision in the process.
- Develop/implement training programs for BPM personnel within the Process.
- Serve as an effective business partner to the OD &PM Team, supporting the development, implementation and delivery of Learning Solutions.
- Manage level1 and 2 training programs and the learning experience for learners for the process.
- Support development programs.
- Design learning strategies to fill needs as identified through analysis and in partnership with Operations and the Process Leadership Team.
b. Financials related:
- Manage Learning programs within the budget allocated
- Provide cost-efficient solutions
c. People related:
- Provide direction in finding creative solutions for the training and development of people, through a variety of different learning methods including mentoring and coaching.
- Mentor and guide Senior executive trainers ensuring that they get upskilled and can demonstrate skills in their positions and provide excellent training with long-term positive results.
- Conduct Level 1 and 2 training sessions.
d. Process related:
- Develop evaluation and validation instruments to collect and interpret data, assessing operation training needs and training program effectiveness.
- Identify skill and knowledge requirements for Processes through TNIs
- Ensure that feedback programs provide Agents/Advisors with guidance to rectify problems.
- Establish contacts to gain knowledge and provide support in the development of training material when needed and appropriate.
- Actively pursue self-improvement opportunities.
2. Secondary responsibilities (if any):
a. Customer related / b. Financial related / c. People related / d. Process related:
- Knowledge of Adult Learning principles
- Expertise in TNA processes
- Knowledgeable in various Learning Practices practiced within the industry
- Knowledge in Leadership & Behavioral Concepts
- Basic understanding of Content Development.
- Strong background in Customer Service industry (call center preferred, but not essential).
- Ability to manage deadlines, manages people, create effective partnerships with leadership, establish strong community education ties, develop training materials and apply reason to business problems.
- Excellent Team Manager
- Good judgment and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply.
- Strong understanding of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, Email and Internet).
- Background in MCP - minimum 2000 and/or Windows XP and 2003 and above.
- Proven client relationship skills.
- Well developed consultancy skills.
- Delivering and facilitating learning and development interventions.
- Proven ability to use IT competencies and skills to analyze client needs and agree on client specifications for learning content/materials.
- Ability to design and evaluate learning material - create a facilitators guide and participants material to support technical programs.
- Managerial experience in coaching, mentoring and developing others in a complex, fast paced environment.
- Results driven to achieve key objectives at a corporate and site level.
- A strong problem solver and researcher with the emotional and intellectual resilience to make key decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Exemplary facilitation and platform skills. Excellent training and organizational development skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain relationships at multiple levels in order to accomplish organizational goals.
- Demonstrates an understanding of adult learning theories.
- Ability to develop original training content as well as modify and incorporate off-the-shelf materials for HGS specific needs.
- Ability to support, motivate and inspire a team
- Capability of handling mature audience (Managers and above) from various functions and diverse business situations and problems
- High level of enthusiasm and ability to engage a group of individuals
- Positive outlook towards challenges and problem-solving
- Self driven and Assertive
- Enthusiasm, drive, flexibility and creativity at work
Experience (years): Minimum 4 years in Training with at least 2 years in Behavioral and Leadership Training
Certifications (Technical / Non-technical), if any:
Applicable Training and Development qualifications strongly preferred.