Manager Recruitment at HGS
Views:1302 Applications:483 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Hinduja Global Solutions - Assistant General Manager - Training/Learning & Development - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (10-12 yrs)
HGS is looking for AGM-Training(L&D)role. The person will need to work in collaboration with multiple stakeholders across various departmental functions.
Key Criteria :
- PGDM/ MBA from Tier 1 institute -Overall 10-12 years of strong Training experience.
- Certifications accreditations in various behavioral programs
- Certification in Coaching & Training
- Certification in Instructional Design/ Content Development experience
- Have experience of working in teams managing projects
- Have experience in delivering training
- Strong people & stakeholder management skills
- Content Development and LMS experience
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Support all training interventions at Shared Services, Bangalore
- Would be involved in leading/assisting with project management, requirement gathering & analysis, obtaining resources, contacting vendors, and/or processing invoices/legal documents
- Responsible for managing and implementing various interventions, analysis, MIS, and manage stakeholder's expectations across multiple departments and functions
- Understand the People development practices of HGS. Be part of designing interventions to affect people development and improve employee retention
- Manage communication & coordination with stakeholders, employees & vendors
- Research and provide trends on the Best Practices on People Development
- Provide administrative support including data entry, coordinating meetings, etc.
- Deliver periodic Reports/presentations to Senior Management
- Maintain project records, recommend and/or revise SOPs
- Analyze data (using excel and other tools) and present insights
- Develop/Document processes. Train and conduct workshops on programs, new processes & tools
- Generate, develop, and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements, and presentations for on-going projects.
- Conduct diagnostic analysis to identify & provide a remedy to project/ process failures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.