Manager Recruitment at HGS
Views:1965 Applications:487 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Hinduja Global Solutions - AGM - Organization Development/Training & Development/Learning & Development (9-12 yrs)
- Good understanding of business & its functionalities in general and service industry - Knowledge of Adult Learning principles
- Expertise in TNA processes
- Knowledgeable in various Learning Practices practiced within the industry
- Knowledge in Leadership & Behavioral Concepts
- Ability to develop, customize content as per business needs
- Ability to manage deadlines, create effective partnerships with clients & leadership team
- Practical knowledge of people management
- Proven client relationship skills
- Well-developed consulting skills
- Good Interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain relationships at multiple levels in order to accomplish organizational goals
- Delivering and facilitating learning and development interventions
- Proven ability to use IT competencies and skills to analyze client needs and agree on client specifications for learning content/materials
- Ability to design and evaluate learning material - create a facilitators guide and participants material to support technical programs
- Managerial experience in coaching, mentoring and developing others in a complex, fast paced environment
- A strong problem solver and researcher with the emotional and intellectual resilience to make key decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Exemplary facilitation and platform skills. Excellent training and organizational development skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of adult learning theories.
- Ability to handle and deliver many and diverse projects and tasks
- Ability to support, motivate and inspire a team
- Capability of handling mature audience (Sr. Managers and above) from various functions and diverse business situations and problems
- Highly motivated to engage a group of individuals
- Positive outlook towards challenges and problem-solving
- Being solution driven
- Ability to give constructive feedback
- Self driven and Assertive
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and creativity at work
- Strong technical/operational knowledge
- Ability to work in a diverse environment
Domain expertise, if any :
- 10 years proven success as an internal/external training and development practitioner with experience in coaching, mentoring and developing to cater to the business needs.
- Solid understanding of training processes and practices for adult learners.
- Need to have a proven track record of handling teams.
Experience in benchmarking HRD best practices.
Required Qualifications/ Experience/ Certifications
- Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Organization Development or equivalent.
- Work experience of 10-12 years
- 3-5 year experience in managerial capacity
- 5+ year experience in the area of behavioral and leadership training
Certifications (Technical / Non-technical), if any :
- Strong MS Word usage ability. Good Excel understanding. PowerPoint expertise.
- Good to have: LMS knowledge, Content designing tools - Articulate, Storyline, Captivate, etc.
Special Requirements :
- Open to travel/work on some weekends and in shifts; open to travel and stay for work purposes; willing to deliver training sessions at all levels