Sr Executive - Recruitment at Hinduja Global Solutions Inc.,
Views:860 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Hinduja - DM - Ops - Inbound Telecom Process (6-8 yrs)
Opening with Hinduja Global Solutions ltd, Siliguri
Position: Deputy Manager (Operations)
Process: Inbound telecom Process
Market: Domestic Customers (Northeast circle)
Location: HGS, Siliguri
(a) Big Picture Perspective:
- Understands the process vision & has the ability to translate the same to the team
- Demonstrates an understanding of the impact of team's performance on sub /process objectives
- Reviews own actions against the process objectives
- Identifies long term issues, problems or opportunities for the team
(b) Business Acumen:
- Appreciates the inter-dependencies between teams/functions
- Understands impact of business metrics on profitability
- Suggests solutions based on inferences from the data
- Demonstrates expertise in functional knowledge
- Demonstrates functional expertise to coach/mentor peers/team members
(a) Planning & Organizing:
- Cost optimization and maximum utilization of resources for productivity
- Comes out with new ideas for process improvements to enhance customer service.
- Responsible for preparation of process budget and manpower.
(b) Directing & Monitoring:
- Manages day-to-day operations of the Unit, including attendance, attrition and outages, to minimize customer impact.
- Manages Average Handling Time (AHT) as per SLAs
- Accountable for the production and quality targets of the Unit
- Managing the profitability of the process
(d) Problem Solving & Decision making
- Is able to identify problems and take decisions independently
- Provides solutions to individual and organizational problems
Partner with Customers
a) Relationship Building
- Coordinating with the client on process related issues and updates
b) Passion for excellence
- Manages daily performance to ensure that all Associates and Team Leads are meeting SLAs.
- Meets/exceeds service and quality levels as assigned by Management/Client.
- Uphold Our Client/Company values
a) Managing Self
- Identify and participate in training / developmental programs
b) Inspiring others / Managing teams
- Responsible for driving Unit of Excellence by managing a team size of 50-60 Associates through 3 Team Leads
- Works with Cross-Functional Teams to ensure that both internal and external customers’ needs are met.
- Coaches and mentors Associates & Team Leads
- Optimum utilization of resource to meet productivity.
- Interview candidates to ensure quality of Hire.
- Conducting performance appraisals
- Identify key people and mentor leaders
- Conducting team reviews, submitting progress reports of the team to the Program Lead
Desired Knowledge, skills and attitudes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Sound Knowledge of English and other regional languages as required
- Excellent client relationship Management skills
- Good understanding of the Domain
- Fair Knowledge of Billing and managing P&L
Desired qualifications (including certifications): Graduates / Post-graduates
Should be experienced in Domestic inbound telecom process
Desired years of experience:Minimum 5 years of experience in BPO industry, out of which at-least 2 years experience as a Team Lead
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.