Recruitment Specialist at Hilti India Ltd
Views:668 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Hilti - Team Lead - General Ledger/Finance & Accounting - CA (6-10 yrs)
Department : Finance
Working Location : Gurgaon
Name of position : GL Team Lead - Finance & Accounting
Purpose of position (Overall contribution to corporate goals)
The successful candidate will be reporting to Head of Finance. He/ She has to be responsible for heading finance functions, determining financial objectives, designing & implementing systems, policies and procedures to facilitate high level of compliance, integrity and internal financial controls and subsequently provide advice to management on future financial plans in order to enable them to make sound business decision and meet the company's objectives.
1. Leading area of Accounting team - GL, FA, Direct taxation, Month End Closing, Audit operations, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Fleet contract accounting, Lease accounting:
a. Month end closing and reporting in line with global deadlines
b. Ensure compliance of global financial policies in line with IFRS
c. Ensure Balance sheet reconciliation monthly basis
d. Planning and performing operational and financial audits
e. Leading various project in business to assist operation such as Autobank, Virtual banking, Concur & other automation projects.
f. Contribute to periodical business planning process
g. Leading tax audits and assessment with big 4 consultant and global tax team
h. Finding opportunities for cost saving working with various function
i. Leading processes and accounting of areas of Fleet contracts Accounting (IAS17), Cross Charges to Global, employee expense reimbursements, Lease rent
j. Leading areas of Direct Taxation, thereby accounting for it, preparing advance tax calculation on timely basis and reviewing the Balances through balance sheet recons.
k. Adherence of GL accounting as per Global Finance Manual
l. Contributing to improve in working capital management
m. Monitoring Inventory valuations on monthly basis and thereby reviewing Purchases price variances
n. Ensuring the compliances of Internal controls as per the Global ICS guidelines in areas of Fixed Assets, Fleet contract accounting, Lease accounting, Inventory valuations
2. Management of Balance Sheet Narratives on Monthly/quarterly basis and analyzing variances for various balance sheet General Ledgers; tracking the contents of accounts, creating portions of the financial statements, and writing related disclosures.
3. Preparing & Analyzing key financial MIS: Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
4. Leading team to prepare internal & statutory audit schedules, draft financials as per IGAAP on regular basis
5. Developing team on functional and technical competencies.
6. Leading self-assessment of Internal Control System of the whole organization by working with cross function team.
7. Key lead for corporate audit and mitigating the risk of above processes.
1. Develop strategic financial initiatives to improve results and support management team in a variety of strategic and operational decisions
2. Adjusts financial leverages to achieve business results and able to take remedial measures for lagging areas
3. Monitor risks and drive sustainable value creation
4. Continuous innovation to identify opportunities for automation/standardization of processes to enhance efficiency & quality.
Training & Coaching:
1. Harmonizing with the team to prepare and present the MIS report to senior leadership on a regular basis, also for planning sessions
2. Synchronizing with other operational teams to ensure timely payment to vendors, keeping a vigilant look over revenues.
3. Supervising, training and development of team members, address performance issues, motivate and reward employees to enhance work performance. Foster high potential talent development.
1. Qualified CA is a must
2. Master degree in Finance, Intl. Business, Economics from recognized University will be an added advantage.
3. Minimum 6 years related experience in Financial Planning and/ or Accounting role in a multinational company. International exposure experience is a plus
4. Good verbal and written communication skills
5. Excellent in excel, PowerPoint, word, knowledge of SAP system is a plus