Recruitment Specialist at Hilti India Ltd
Views:3324 Applications:554 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:220
Hilti - Regional Finance Business Partner - CA (2-6 yrs)
Purpose of position (Overall contribution to corporate goals) :
The Role of this position is to build strong follow-up mechanism to ensure timely collection of customer overdue AR. Create more visibility in AR situation by building strong Analysis and circulating multiple and relevant reports to respective stake holders. The resource will be responsible to have strong AR steering mechanism, work closely with Sales team to ensure timely collection to keep DSO down.
AR Collection and Reporting;
- Good Understanding on AR process and collection follow-up methods
- More than 2-5-year experience of Collection Follow-up and Reporting.
- Through knowledge on calculation of DSO, AR Provision preparation of Aging reports.
- Good Knowledge on Accounting standards.
- Good in developing interpersonal relationship and Quick in developing relationship
- Capable to verify the application & agreement given by the customer & create new customer code
- Ensuring that Bank Guarantee get renew/in cash before expire date
- Good Understanding on all negotiable instruments i.e. BG, LC's and other payment methods.
- Open to visit customer for reconciliation of accounts to ensure appropriate Customer Ledger.
- Liaising with the Customer/Sales team to resolve outstanding queries.
- Well versed with SAP application.
- Report to HOD and provide fortnight or monthly report & preparing the target MIS reports related to Payment Receivable/Outstanding/SALE comparison on MONTHLY bases.
- Have ability to handle the data and Track / Analyze Monthly, Quarterly and Year progress of AR, Collection Sales.
- Qualified CA with more than 2 years of experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in AR management,
- Strong functional expertise in Finance and Analytical skill.
- Advanced level knowledge in SAP/ MS Excel (have capability to build Micro)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills