HR at Hilti India Ltd
Views:1411 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Hilti - Recruitment Specialist (4-9 yrs)
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for end to end recruitment for PAN India positions. You will get the opportunity to work with a great team of hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
In addition to hiring, this role will also give you the opportunity to work on projects related to Talent Acquisition and Campus hiring.
Key Responsibilities & goals:
- Support the Talent Acquisition strategy by managing the talent acquisition process and all relevant recruitment activities, including sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates in partnership with line managers and HR Business Partners
- Utilise all sourcing strategies to build sources of candidate pools including industry networks, effective use of social media, improve Hilti's online presence
- Aim to consistently add value to our employment brand via proactive engagement with all stakeholders including developing a superior candidate care process ensuring we maintain our employment brand
- Manage all recruitment administrative activities and candidate care (response, queries, updating, engagement, scheduling and co-ordination)
- Partner closely with the regional and local HR team on any strategic programs / initiatives
- Partner with University recruitment Manager to support in Campus Recruitment Process
- Lead and Manage the complete Hiring and related platforms - Umantis, Join Hilti Portal, Pymetrics & Workday.
- Work on special projects under Talent Acquisition - Design, conceptualization & Launch
- Support sourcing for Global Outperformer Trainee Program
What are the essential knowledge, experiences and skills you need for this role?
- MBA / Post Graduation in HR with 2-3 Years of experience in sourcing & recruitment
- Total Experience - 4 - 9 Years
- Experience in efficiently managing external hiring job portals
- Excellent organizational skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills working with others in a fast-paced commercial environment