Hilti - Outperformer - Global Leadership Program - Finance Track (0-3 yrs)
Were looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talent to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti ?
If you're new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, were a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve ?
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you'll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. Its fast paced and challenging, but well closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
12 months as an account manager in the country where you apply.
2 months local accounting in the country where you apply
4 months on a project in regional headquarters (Singapore)
6 months on a strategic project outside the region
If you've come from a mature market, you'll work in an emerging market, and vice versa.
What do we offer ?
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management. You'll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
- Leadership development program a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD.
- Business management training individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
- Global summit 4-5 days
at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
- Social project 7-8 days building a better future. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
Why should you apply ?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you've never worked in construction, that's fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is -
- You're currently studying a masters degree or PhD or you've recently graduated. Your Masters degree is likely to be in business management, but well consider subjects like engineering, economics, politics or international studies if you can demonstrate you have a mind for business.
- You've spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You're multilingual fluent in English plus another language or two and you've gained international experience during your work or studies.
- You're mature and assertive, curious and committed. You're a flexible team player with good communication and social skills. You're a global thinker, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
As part of your interview process, well take you on a day-in-the-life field ride to give you a feel for our business and the caliber of our people. Well also pay for your travel to the interview.
Tempted to apply or find out more? Go to https://outperformer.hilti.group/