Recruitment Specialist at Hilti India Ltd
Views:3011 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Hilti - Materials Planning/Demand Planning Role - NITIE (3-5 yrs)
Position - Materials Planning (Demand Planning)
Female candidate only.
Candidate should be a NITIE pass out
Company Name : Hilti India Pvt Ltd
Company Profile :
The Hilti Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing added-value, top-quality products for professional customers in the construction industry and building maintenance. Our product range covers drilling and demolition, direct fastening, diamond and anchoring systems, fire stop and foam systems, installation, positioning and screw fastening systems as well as cutting and sanding systems.
We are committed to excellence in innovation, total quality, direct customer relationships and effective marketing. We are world-wide suppliers of system solutions in the field of positioning, fastening, demolition and construction chemicals.A world technological leader with operations in more than 120 countries all over the world, 9 production plants.
- One of the global leading companies in providing products, systems and services to construction professionals
- Founded in 1941 in Schaan, Liechtenstein
- Located in more than 120 countries on 6 continents
- Approximately 21,000 employees
- More than 200,000 direct customer contacts each day
- Sales 2012: CHF 4,204 million
Hilti India Private Limited, ranked amongst The Best Employers in India according to The Great Place to Work Study making it five times in a row, is a 300 + crore company and a 100% subsidiary of Hilti Group.
Hilti India started its operations more than a decade ago and has spread all across the country through our sales offices, Hilti service centres and resident sales professionals
With over 31 sales offices and approximately 700 employees, Our greatest asset is an enthusiastic, dedicated and highly motivated team.
Hilti India offer a great culture to learn and grow.
POSITION : Demand Planning & Material Management
Location : DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase- II,Gurgaon
JOB PROFILE :
Department : Operations
Working Location: Gurgaon
Name of position : Materials Management & Demand Planning
Reporting : Head- materials management and imports
Purpose of position (Overall contribution to corporate goals) :
- Design, development and implementation of materials management strategies & concepts along the Supply Chain. Key driver to assure sustainable Process Excellence (Planning & Execution) in a multi echelon supply structure.
- To manage the flow of materials within the respective market organization ensuring that there is an optimization of stock and service level at all locations in line with company objectives.
- Work across teams in a solid and dotted line organization to deliver expected business results and high employee satisfaction.
Core Accountabilities :
- Demand planning and execution along the SC including material planning and execution (Plants, Suppliers, Warehouses, Regional warehouses, Hilti Centers)
- Material availability of around 4000 SKU at 31 different location in india
- SNOP process in order to drive better forecasting for the organization
- Managing projects (Planning & Execution) in a complex environment with several stakeholders
- International business contact with Hilti Market Organization, Business Units, Plants and
- Responsible for the continuous improvement process in materials management
- Be partner with Sales, Marketing and Finance to achieve targeted sales and delivery performance
- Responsible for inventory management for assigned products in existing storage locations (Central Warehouse(s), Distribution centers, Hilti Centres, Repair Centres and Van Stocks)
- Responsible for standard products and spare parts
- Plan, forecast and release of purchasing orders to ensure targeted product availability at optimum inventory levels with pro-active management of system / planning alerts
- Centrally manage all stock shortages ensuring that appropriate action is taken to resolve them with minimum cost and maximum attention to customer service
Key Performance Indicators :
- Product availability
- Total Inventory
- Forecasting accuracy
- Cost of obsolescence of inventory (slow moving and non moving)
Website : www.hilti.com / www.in.hilti.com