Recruitment Specialist at Hilti India Ltd
Views:3796 Applications:526 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Hilti - Material Manager - NITIE/SP Jain/DMS/IIT/SIOM/SIBM (3-6 yrs)
What's the role?
Design, development and implementation of materials management strategies & concepts along the Supply Chain. Key driver to assure sustainable Process Excellence (Planning & Execution) in a multiechelon supply structure. To manage the flow of materials within the respective market organization ensuring that there is an optimization of stock and service level at all locations in line with company objectives. Work across teams in a solid and dotted line organization to deliver expected business results and high employee satisfaction.
Who is Hilti?
If you're new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we- re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Core Accountabilities :
- Demand planning and execution along the SC including material planning and execution (Plants,Suppliers, Warehouses, Regional warehouses, Hilti Centers)
- Material availability of around 4000 SKU at 31 different location in india.
- SNOP process in order to drive better forecasting for the organization
- Managing projects (Planning & Execution) in a complex environment with several stakeholders International business contact with Hilti Market Organization, Business Units, Plants and Suppliers.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement process in materials management
- Be partner with Sales, Marketing and Finance to achieve targeted sales and delivery performance.
- Responsible for inventory management for assigned products in existing storage locations (Central Warehouse(s), Distribution centers, Hilti Centres, Repair Centres and Van Stocks)
- Responsible for standard products and spare parts Plan, forecast and release of purchasing orders to ensure targeted product availability at optimum inventory levels with pro-active management of system / planning alerts.
- Centrally manage all stock shortages ensuring that appropriate action is taken to resolve them with minimum cost and maximum attention to customer service.
We are proud to be consistently ranked among the world's best places to work including the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For (2017) The World's Best Multinational Workplaces (2017) and 7th place in the Best Multinational Workplaces category in Europe (2017). These awards are a testament to our investment in our people and culture. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. That's why we run our own direct sales teams, with over two-thirds of our Hilti team members working directly with our customers every day. That's 230,000 interactions worldwide happening online, on the phone, and onsite.
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we'll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
We'll offer you opportunities to move around the business - to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It's a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you're after.
We have a very thorough people review process which enables your career progression as soon as you- re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you've never worked in construction, that's fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is :
- 3-6 years of experience in Demand planning / Materials Management
- An MBA / Post Graduate in Operations management from premier B school like NITIE, SP Jain, DMS IIT Delhi, SJMSOM(IIT Mumbai) SIOM / SIBM
If you are looking to build your career with a dynamic global organization, we look forward to receiving your application.
For more details on Hilti India's wide range of Products & services visit www.hilti.in