HR at Hilti India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:269 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Hilti India - Manager - Campus Relations (5-10 yrs)
Campus Relations Manager leads the design and implementation of an integrated approach to campus recruiting and establish strong relationships with targeted universities. Conduct data analysis to determine effectiveness of campaign strategy and execution. This role acts as a strategic thought leader behind campus programs and relationships that will support our diversity and campus hiring goals. Additionally, this position is responsible to develop relationships with target campuses through student engagement activities, student leaders, professors, and key faculty. Utilize consultative approach for sourcing, assessment, and selection in order to recruit qualified candidates for strategic needs in a cost-effective manner. Mentor and develop other campus recruiting attendees.
Role and responsibilities
- Design, Develop & Execute yearly strategic Campus relations roadmap for Hilti India
- Designs and executes university recruiting offerings such as summer intern program, Management Trainee Program & Hilti Leaders Program also assessing effectiveness and implementing updates as needed
- Partners with Talent Acquisition and business leaders on hiring and provides university recruiting expertise and guidance
- Drives local campus strategies that are consistent with Hilti India goals and business objectives
- Utilizes a consultative approach to source, assess, and select qualified candidates for internship, direct hires, and other specialized positions across the organization
- Instrumental in developing and maintaining relationships with Focused Campuses.
- Deepen Relationships with Campuses through student engagement activities, student leaders, professors, and key faculty as well as defined diversity organizations
- Strategically review university relationships to fulfill business needs, objectives, and goals
- Consults, mentors, and develops talent acquisition team members, HRBPs and business leaders on all topics related to campus recruiting and hiring
- Engages with business partners to drive future needs for interns and entry-level direct hires
- Leverages various HR services such as compensation, training and development, communication, etc. to support campus recruiting
- Drive Diversity agenda through Campus relationships
- Get to be part of exciting projects in HR at Global & Regional levels