HR at Hilti India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2539 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:334
Hilti India - Head - Talent Acquisition (10-14 yrs)
Purpose of Position:
We are seeking a skilled and results-driven Head of Talent Acquisition to lead our team in India. As a core member of the HR Leadership team, the individual will be responsible for transforming the Talent Acquisition function and establishing a new TA operating model. This role involves driving strategic initiatives such as Strategic Workforce Planning, Demand Planning, and Proactive Hiring to ensure efficient recruitment efforts and secure top talent in India to support the organization's growth plans.
Role Requirements :
- Craft and executive a comprehensive TA strategy for India that attracts diverse pool of potential talents through proactive market research, effective branding campaigns, job marketing initiatives & employee referral programs & key university partnerships
- Develop, evolve & accelerate strategic University relationships with targeted institutions by devising a structured engagement plan through Leadership engagement, events, partnerships and campaigns, branding company as an employer of choice
- Drive Outperformer program in close collaboration with MO and Region
- Lead and drive external Strategic hiring in sync with our Succession strategy from the Talent Management team
- Implement the new TA operating model with focus on defined processes/SOPs, lower TATs, superior candidate experience and leveraging Technology platforms - Workday, Umantis, Beamery, Pymetrics
- Build proactive pipelines to drive speed, build capability for internal sourcing
- Build and implement strategy to increase hiring of Diverse profiles
- Drive a consistent, high quality on boarding experience for all new hires, implement on boarding journeys for Campus Hires
- TA analytics and reporting - analyzing TA data to drive insights (via market/business/TA community), fully leveraging various TA systems to connect to the bigger picture and drive the strategy
- Manage the TA costs vs. budget, establish and maintain relationships with key strategic partners such as recruitment vendors, professional associations, job boards, etc
- MBA HR from a Tier-1/2 institute or equivalent
- 10+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience, preferably in Sales MNC organizations
- Minimum 4 years in a TA leadership role driving recruitment and campus strategy, establishing systems and processes, leading a team
- Experience in new age TA technologies, experience of implementing TA technologies will be a differentiator
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.