Recruitment Specialist at Hilti India Ltd
Views:1959 Applications:451 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Hilti - Global Supply Manager - Indirect Materials (2-5 yrs)
What's the role?
As a global supply manager indirect materials you will work on various strategic and tactical projects and initiatives. By this you contribute and support the category strategies and drive together with the responsible global category lead initiatives. This can involve various operational, tactical and strategic tasks.
You will be part of a new global indirect procurement team located in India (Delhi), integrated with the local indirect procurement & finance team but functionally reporting and working with the global category leads located at the corporate head-office in Liechtenstein.
What does the role involve?
As a Global Supply Manager, you are responsible to enable and support the implementation of strategic initiatives within an assigned portfolio of indirect sourcing categories, which can be from various categories including consulting services, marketing, IT, Telecommunication, HR services, Operating supplies, Vehicle management, and other indirect categories of goods and services.
- As a Global Supply Manager, you are responsible to enable and support the implementation of strategic initiatives for the global vendor management office (VMO) for software development. In alignment with the global category lead (located at Hilti Corporate Headquarters in Liechtenstein) your focus will be at the beginning on operational and tactical support and maintenance of specific tasks.
- The goal is to improve and maintain processes and a high service level. Further involvement in strategic projects will be included to the tasks. Specific responsibilities include supplier selection/evaluation support, preparation and leading RFx process, supplier negotiation, contract management and alignment, tactical purchasing, preparation of presentations and supplier meetings and establishing & maintenance of supplier relationships. You drive the preparation and the execution together with the headquarter team and engage with the internal stakeholders and corporate functions.
What do we offer?
Show us what you're made of and we'll offer you opportunities to take over more responsibilities and to grow and develop within Hilti. It's a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you- re after.
We have a very thorough people review process; unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance management process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It's how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.
Why should you apply?
If conceptual brain work interests you as much as getting down and engaging in documents, spreadsheets and slide decks. Show us your analytical and strategic thinking as well as hands-on project management and tough negotiation skills. If you are adept at convincing others, leveraging your knowledge and precise communication skills. You will be part of establishing a global team out of India. Additionally, at Hilti we focus on people development and offer a range of trainings, mentorships and individual development plans.
You can gain further insight on how it feels to be part of Hilti's Global Finance Community, by searching for our LinkedIn feed: #HiltiFinance
What you need to qualify?
- A university degree in supply chain, business, finance or industrial engineering with results in upper-quartile
- 2-5 years experience in indirect procurement, supply chain, finance or project management in a multinational organization
- Strategic mind-set with result orientation
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Evidence of acting as a strategic partner through influencing and interacting with key stakeholders across a matrix organization.
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to structure clear presentations and to simplify a financial message to non-finance stakeholders
- Proficient spreadsheet skillset
- Willingness to work on operational and tactical tasks to support the global team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines for multiple stakeholders
- A proactive approach in identifying external trends and acting as change agent
- The drive to consistently outperform and exceed targets
About the Organization:
If you're new to the industry & haven't heard of us, Hilti provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With over 27,000 people in more than 120 countries, in which we continue to grow as an organization. Hilti is a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.