Recruitment Specialist at Hilti India Ltd
Views:7331 Applications:784 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Hilti - Global Leadership Trainee - Logistics Track (0-3 yrs)
Global Leadership Trainee (Logistics Track)
What's the role?
We're looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talent to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who are Hilti ?
If you're new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we are a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you'll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It's fast-paced and challenging, but we'll closely coach and mentor you.
The program is split into three main stages of work :
- 3 months of Global Logistics Project in the headquarters (Liechtenstein)
- 17 months of various operational projects in different locations, transferring your global experience to a regional level
- 4 months of a strategic project in the regional headquarters. If you've come from a mature market, you'll work in an emerging market, and vice versa.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management. You'll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
Leadership development program : a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD.
Business management training : individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
Global summit : 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
Social project : 7-8 days - building a better future. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
Why should you apply?
Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. If you've never worked in sales or construction, that's not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
We'd love to hear from you if :
- You hold a master's degree in supply chain management or other related fields, such as industrial management or operation management.
- You're a multilingual talent, fluent in English and at least one other Asian language
- You have gained international experience through your work or studies and have spent between 3 months to 2 years in a professional environment.
- You enjoy learning and are mature, assertive, curious and dedicated.
- You're a flexible team player, with good communication, social skills, and enthusiasm to inspire others.
- You're internationally mobile and is a global thinker who is keen for diverse cultural experiences and the opportunity to work abroad.