Hilti - Assistant Manager - Repair Logistics (2-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Repair Logistics (2-5 yrs)
To manage reverse transportation and ensure high service levels at optimum cost. The candidate should be eager to learn supply chain concepts in real life and should like taking new challenges.
Core Accountabilities :
- PAN India Reverse transportation performance management, strategizing the reverse transportation, and driving improvements in transportation service levels while optimizing cost
- Identification of bottlenecks in the process through value stream mapping and creation of action plan for improvement
- Implement lean management techniques
- Manages transport service to the customer through monthly/quarterly business reviews meetings with senior leadership of transporters and drive improvements in service levels, KPI
- Controlling of freight costs and maintaining of KPI's. Monthly tracking and active control.
- Ensuring transport quality and controlling of delivery performance (Carrier Reliability). Active control for customer deliveries, Distribution centers & Hilti Centre replenishment, returns and Repairs
- Implement solutions for specific customer needs (job-site delivery, same-day, etc.)
- Conduct Monthly review meetings with carriers.
- Active cooperation with sales invoice transport team and implementation and application of best practices across function
Key Performance Indicators:
- Delivery performance (Carrier reliability) - for returns and repairs
- Transport cost productivity
- Transport quality (customer complaints and High ageing)
1) Post MBA Experience - 1-3 Year
2) Proficient in Microsoft excel
3) Power BI, VBA macro knowledge is preferred
4) Strong analytical and communication skills
5) Enjoys taking new challenges