HiLabs - Solution Architect/Senior Data Scientist/Technical Manager - Big Data (5-20 yrs)
HiLabs is urgently looking for Big Data Solution Architects, Big Data Technical Architects, Big Data Technical Managers, Big Data Engineers, Senior DevOps Engineers, Lead Security Engineers.
It will be an added advantage if candidates have experience working for healthcare domain.
Currently it's a Work From Home Opportunity. Once the COVID-19 pandemic is over, candidate will have to relocate to Pune.
Salaries are highly competitive.
HiLabs (www.hilabs.com), is a fast-growing health data analytics company with product offerings to healthcare payers and providers in the United States of America. Its clients range from fortune 50 companies to government entities.
The company has a strong VC backing, excellent management team from best Business schools and brilliant data engineers from top engineering colleges of the world.
We are an innovation-centric team of people who work hard to develop radically differentiated technologies. In our team, we draw strength from healthcare delivery experts (data-savvy cardiologists at Harvard), data science geeks (from top tech schools of the world), and former healthcare CIOs to develop and execute a growth strategy with a 360-degree view.
You may also share referrals of potential candidates within your network who have relevant experience.
1. Big Data Solution Architects - Experienced architect. Should own the solution / design of a particular solution offering specific to the project, Broad knowledge of Data Warehouse, Big Data Lake on-premise or on AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud and Information Management concepts and abreast with the latest technology trends, Experience with Cloud, .Net. AI/ML understanding. Proficient in Python, Java, Scala, or C++, hands-on experience in big data technologies Big Data technologies such as Hadoop/Hive/Spark, experience with specific distributions such as Cloudera, HortonWorks, MapR will be a big plus. Excellent presentation and communication skill
2. Big Data Technical Architects - good understanding of the big data ecosystem, design patterns, RDBMS & NoSQL databases etc along with AWS Cloud
3. Big Data Technical Manager(s) - Knowledge of Big Data ecosystem, understanding of AWS Knowledge of Datawarehousing, Business Intelligence, Responsible to work closely with customer to understand the requirements, discuss and define various use cases, Liaise with key stakeholders to define the big data solutions roadmap, prioritize the deliverables, Responsible for end to end project delivery of Big Data Solutions from project estimations, project planning, resourcing and monitoring perspective
4. Senior DevOps engineers - AWS Cloud, CICD, automation, environment building and deployment experience Skills: DevOps, AWS, CI/CD, environment building and deployment experience, Infra and Application Monitoring, Ansible, Linux, Python, Java Application, Experience for Building Infrastructure on AWS and Private Cloud, Truly Understand Role of DevOps, we do not need system Admin, Knowledgeable about Building an Automated CI/CD solution from Scratch.
5. Big data engineers - Solid CS fundamentals including data structure and algorithm design, and creation of architectural specifications. Working knowledge and experience of Big Data / Hadoop tools and technologies, good understanding of Cloudera platform administration, Apache hadoop/spark ecosystem, distributed computing, and integration, etc.
6. Lead Security Engineers - should have breadth and depth of security(controls) understanding, must be good in infrastructure security, Linux, AWS Cloud.