Hike Messenger - Talent Acquisition Lead (4-9 yrs)
Hike is a social messaging platform building for the incredibly vast and diverse Indian market. Our Mission is to reduce people's dependency on the keyboard. In a country like India with 20+ languages and dialects, the input is a big problem and we are aiming to solve that with Stickers as the foundation. How do we deliver the Right Sticker at the Right Time in the Right Conversation? Think Machine Learning, Infinite Content Creation and Voice all coming together to re-invent communication for a market like India.
We are based out of Delhi. Over the years we- ve acquired a user base of over 100 million users, 90% of whom are between the age of 15-24 years. On average, Hike's highly engaged user base spends over 30 min per user per day on the platform.
We also are extremely thoughtful about how we operate the company. An example of some of our top Operating Values are as follows:
Be Customer Obsessed: Always work backward from what the customers want. Talking to customers, for example, is a great way to get out of our heads and put all the theories running wild in our minds to test.
Obsess to Simplify: Obsess over this. Simplify, simplify, simplify. This is key to shipping things out there quickly. This allows us to keep the speed of iteration incredibly fast and users also get quicker updates at high quality.
Hustle. Progress > Perfection: Just keep moving and aim for the 1% improvements every day. Hustle.
Check out our blog: https://blog.hike.in
- Apply a hacker mindset to a variety of sourcing and research channels to strengthen sourcing pipeline
- Work on source to hire insights/algos! crafted internally
- Source candidates through a variety of channels (LinkedIn, referrals, networking events, specialised sites etc.)
- Create standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics that drive insights.
- Evaluate & implement recruitment tech solutions available in market like ATS, Offer Management systems etc
- Implement highly effective, results-driven talent research, talent mapping, and competitive intelligence to meet the current and future talent needs.
- Coordinate several areas of the recruiting process, including managing candidates, scheduling phone interviews, and onsite interviews.
- Establish strong working relationships with Agencies, hiring managers, recruiting team and candidates
- Contribute to various recruiting projects on an as- needed basis
- Maintain the data integrity and confidentiality.
- Open to travel for hiring events. (One or two times in a month)
- 4+ years of experience in HR or TA
- PGDM/MBA or B.Tech/B.E.
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm and work under high-pressure situations
- Fast learner, tech savvy with Go-getter attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge/Experience with Gmail, G-Suite and excel.
- Compensation No bar