Hike Messenger - Talent Acquisition Lead (3-9 yrs)
About Hike :
Hike is a home grown social messaging app building for the incredibly vast and diverse Indian market. We are building products with the aim of simplifying the internet to bring India online. Hike is backed by SoftBank, Tiger Global, Tencent, Foxconn & Bharti. Till date, it has raised $261 million. In August 2016, Hike raised its Series D round of funding led by Tencent and Foxconn at a valuation of $1.4 Billion and achieved the feat of being one of the fastest to attain Unicorn status amongst Indian startups in under 4 years. We are looking for someone driven by the challenge of making a product that people love, while solving real, complex problems.
Check out our blog: https://blog.hike.in
What youâ??ll do :
- Apply a hacker mindset to a variety of sourcing and research channels to strengthen sourcing pipeline
- Work on source to hire insights/Mental Maps/algos! crafted internally
- Source candidates through a variety of channels (LinkedIn, referrals, networking events, specialised sites etc.)
- Create standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics that drive insights.
- Evaluate & implement recruitment tech solutions available in market like ATS, Offer Management systems etc
- Implement highly effective, results-driven talent research, talent mapping, and competitive intelligence to meet the current and future talent needs.
- Coordinate several areas of the recruiting process, including managing candidates, scheduling phone interviews, and onsite interviews.
- Establish strong working relationships with agencies, hiring managers, recruiting team and candidates
- Contribute to various recruiting projects
- Maintain the data integrity and confidentiality.
- Open to travel for hiring events.
Who you are :
- 3+ years of experience in HR or TA
- PGDM/MBA or B.Tech/B.E.
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm and work under high-pressure situations
- Fast learner, tech savvy with Go-getter attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge/Experience with Gmail, G-Suite and excel.
What do we offer :
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- A flat and transparent culture
- Unlimited supply of food, snacks and drinks
- Reimbursement for brand new mobile handset
- Reimbursement for telephone & broadband bills
- Best in class tools of trade - Latest Mac, tech tools etc
- Mediclaim & OPD benefits
- Monthly team events
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.