Hike - Consultant - Talent Acquisition (0-6 yrs)
THE HIKE CODE :
We are on a journey to build something new, something different and making anything innovative & new requires the ability to surrender to the unknown. The Hike Code is our value system. It is our guide to navigate through the unknown to build incredible products. Here they are:
- Top Talent in Every Role: We look for people with an incredible intellect. Both skills and values are important to us.
- Pro-Sports Team: Strengths based, results driven with a "team-first" attitude
- Customer at the Centre: Everything we do is inspired by how can we better solve for our customers.
- Constant Innovation: It's our DNA to walk into the unknown in search of having meaningful impact.
- Act Like Owners: We own the output of what we do, even if it's explicitly not our job.
- Thoughtful Decision Making: Clear Mind + Obsession to Simplify + Data Driven. We strive to be thoughtful.
- Always be Hustling: We understand that success is not one big leap but tiny gains compounding over time #ABH.
- Be Open Minded & Coachable: We have a quest to continuously #RiseUp to be the best version of ourselves.
OUR PRODUCTS :
Rush by Hike:
Rush is a new bite-sized gaming service that aims to channel the competitive spirit of India where players can use their skills to Play, Compete & Win!
Vibe by Hike:
Vibe is an approval-only community (One has to apply to join). With Vibe, we're building a magical & safe place online where people can be themselves & make new friends.
ROLE & REQUIREMENTS :
If you have made it till here, then you're probably interested in the role :)
Key Day to Day Responsibilities:
As a Talent Acquisition professional, you will:
- Apply a hacker mindset to a variety of sourcing and research channels to strengthen the sourcing pipeline
- Work on the source to hire insights/Mental Maps/algos! crafted internally
- Source candidates through a variety of channels (LinkedIn, referrals, networking events, specialized sites, etc.)
- Dedicate time to do Sourcing, Mapping, Headhunting, Candidate, and Industry Research.
- Ensure that the recruitment process holds a high validity and that candidates are being assessed in a quality-driven way
- Coordinate several areas of the recruiting process, including managing candidates, scheduling phone interviews, and full loops.
- Establish strong working relationships with agencies, hiring managers, recruiting team, and candidates
- Contribute to various TA programs and Community events.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
We are looking for someone dynamic and you'll need to have the below in generous quantities to succeed in this role.
- PGDM/MBA In HR
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm and work under high-pressure situations
- Fast learner, tech-savvy with Go-getter attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge/Experience with Gmail, G-Suite, and excel.
- Work remotely from anywhere in IST timezone
- A flat and transparent culture
- Tools of the trade - MacBook, Latest Softwares
- Best learning and development opportunities
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career
At Hike, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, ethnicity or disability status.
You should be open to starting with 1 year of contractual position. You can be absorbed full-time basis performance and business requirements.