Talent Acquisition Team at HighRadius
Views:1106 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HighRadius - Solution Architect/Lead (8-14 yrs)
The Solution Architect is responsible for delivering the HRC Cloud product implementations of Fortune 1000 clients. He/ She will be owning solutioning for client engagements throughout the project life cycle. The Solution Architect is also responsible for delivering the design for the project on time with high quality, value and to the customer needs. This is a highly visible and complex role since the candidate will be the main point of contact for project design and work with executives and users across client organization. The candidate must have strong solutioning skills, well organized, detail-oriented, quality-minded and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. He/ she will not only use the existing methodologies/ templates for effective solutioning but also have opportunity to think of and bring in improvements required to the existing processes and templates.
- Own the solutioning part for a portfolio of projects and clients in parallel from Fortune 1000 companies and across geographies.
- Gather business requirements, explore solution options, brainstorm solutions with internal team(s) and client team(s) wherever required to finalize design.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with product team, engineering teams and clients SMEs.
- Make sure that the projects are achieving promised business value/RoI and figure out ways to achieve it if there is a gap.
- Build Rapport with clients and manage them effectively - high end consulting touch would be required.
- Able to effectively use the established frameworks in requirement gathering, design documentation and signoff.
- Manage up - Make sure to keep the Project Manager and/or higher management honest and up to date on any potential risks and escalations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.