Senior Talent Experience Partner at HighRadius
Views:589 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
HighRadius - Employee Experience Partner (8-12 yrs)
- HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that leverages Artificial Intelligence-based Autonomous Systems to help companies automate Accounts Receivable and Treasury processes. The HighRadius- Integrated Receivables platform reduces cycle times in your order-to-cash process by automating receivables and payments processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash application, deductions, and collections.
- Our customers range from some of the largest global corporations including more than 200 Fortune 1000 companies as well as mid-size enterprises that don't have the IT resources to consolidate on an ERP platform but still want to automate and streamline their receivables and treasury processes.
The Employee Experience Manager is an HR Business Partner 2.0. This is someone that is a trusted co-pilot to leaders and an extension of the teams that they support. The ideal candidate is a culture champion with a people first mentality and understands the importance of optimizing team performance for success. On the flipside, s/he is also proactive about addressing people issues in the workplace and doesn't shy away from getting into the complexities of team dynamics with a goal of bringing the disconnect to ZERO between managers and employees
- Partners with the team, talent acquisition and business operations in order to ensure that the employee is properly onboarded and integrated.
- Conducts check ins (1 week, 30 days, 90 days), pulse surveys, stay interviews, round table discussions and develops action plans to champion progressive change
- Cross-trained on interview process. May be asked to participate in department level interviews to assess for culture and core values.
- Support a high-performance culture by being a champion to our recognition programs and partnering with leaders on employee development and engagement, knowing when to take action (up or out). Creates programs for retention.-
- Is proactive about addressing concerns, having tough conversations, conduct investigations and escalate where appropriate.
- Training and delivery of the pH process, coaching leaders and analyzing feedback to managers to help bring D20
- Conduct exit interviews, draw trends over time and impact change by addressing anonymous issues and concerns with leaders
- Ensure that the company is up to date on all applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Conducts HR audits as necessary and is point person to internal audit team.
- Other HR duties include: benefits knowledge, maintaining employee data, HR reporting and people analytics