Talent Acquisition Team at HighRadius
Views:7180 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
HighRadius - Business Development/Sales Role (2-6 yrs)
The Solution Principal (SP) is a part of the front end sales/ account management team at HighRadius and works closely with the Account Executive (AE) in day-to-day interactions with the prospect/ customer. The SP will carry a Sales quota target and the primary responsibility is to move deals through the sales pipeline across the various sales stages to closure.
HighRadius End-to-End Sales Process
HighRadius follows a - Two-in-a-Box- model where a Solution Principal (SP) and an Account Executive (AE) are involved in every interaction with a prospect/ customer. The different stages of such a process usually include:
Initial connect and prospecting
- Understanding prospect business needs and requirements
- Creating and demonstrating value of HighRadius products to prospects using Business
- Cases/ ROI models
- Aligning with various stakeholders in the prospect's organization
- Preparing and reviewing contracts, and
- Negotiation & Closing the deal/ opportunity
- Work along with the AE to move deals/ opportunities through the pipeline.
- Interact with the prospect/ customer on a day-to-day basis.
- Requirement gathering and Customer qualification via a systematic analysis of customer business.
- Product demonstration to Finance department of Fortune 1000 companies (CXO, VP, Director Level audience).
- Develop detailed Cost Benefit ROI/ Business Case model.
- Strategize/ develop a plan to take on the competition and take deals/ opportunities to successful closure.
- Minimum 2 years of prior Sales/Business Development/Pre Sales/ Consulting experience
- Hands-on working experience with ERP software's and/or cloud computing knowledge is an advantage
- MBA and undergrad from reputed institutions is an advantage
- Experience in working with North American or European customers in a consultative sales role would an advantage
- Prior Accounts Receivable knowledge would be an advantage
- Highly Organized and Self Motivated
- Possesses excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable interacting with CXO level employees of Fortune 1000 companies
- Excellent at teamwork and ability to work in a distributed delivery environment
- Possesses and demonstrates high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom they will work
- Strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Unwavering focus on results/targets
With over $60 million in growth funding from Susquehanna and Citi Ventures, HighRadius is a boot-strapped success-story led by Founder CEO, Sashi Narahari.
It's an exciting time to join us for the ride. We are in the final sprint to the top as an Enterprise SaaS-based Order-to-cash software with an ambition to go public in the near future.
HighRadius is also the preferred Order-to-Cash technology provider for some of the world's largest banks including Bank of America and Citi.
More information about High Radius can be accessed here . https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c3FOdDq95LhdoJRn_HFKMWPu4PFJtSBJ/view
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.